Windows 10: How do I print a photo from my desktop?

Discus and support How do I print a photo from my desktop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I print a photo from my computer desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by suenewton, Oct 18, 2019.

1. suenewton Win User

How do I print a photo from my desktop?

How do I print a photo from my computer desktop?

:)

suenewton, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Oct 18, 2019
  4. How do I print a photo from my desktop?

Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

How do I print a photo from my desktop?

1. How do I print a photo from my desktop? - Similar Threads - print photo desktop

2. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  3. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  4. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  6. How can I print photo from OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I print photo from OneDrive?: I have opened photo from Picture or Camera Roll, from onedrive, but cannot find a print button to print that photo. What is the problem? We save photos to share and print . This missing function is not good....
  7. How can I print photo from OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I print photo from OneDrive?: I have opened photo from Picture or Camera Roll, from onedrive, but cannot find a print button to print that photo. What is the problem? We save photos to share and print . This missing function is not good....
  8. How can I print photo from OneDrive?

9. how do i print from wordpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i print from wordpad: How do I print on wordpad from Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-from-wordpad/dcd47c74-b7bf-495a-9285-a6b036e81c44
  10. How do I print Dell directions from desktop

How do I print Dell directions from desktop: A Dell worker left written instructions on how to do a diagnostic check on my laptop. She left it on my desktop. I tried to print it but a print option won't come up. So how do I print it?...