Windows 10: How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to print multiple photos on a single sheet of plain paper. I select the multiple photos, then right click. The menu has one option only.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TeritaWilson, Feb 5, 2019.

1. How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?

I am trying to print multiple photos on a single sheet of plain paper. I select the multiple photos, then right click. The menu has one option only. That option is a full size photo paper for each photo on photo paper. What happened to the classic menu for photo template layouts and paper choices? Do I need to update my Windows 10 drivers?

:)

TeritaWilson, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Rearly2 Win User

How to print multiple pictures on a single sheet of photo paper in Windows 10

How to print multiple pictures on a single sheet of photo paper in Windows 10

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch]

Rearly2, Feb 5, 2019
  3. How does Windows 10 arrange photos for printing multiple photos on a single page - i.e. can we dictate the order of the photos arrangement for printing?

Hi Prince,

We understand that you have questions printing multiple photos on a single page in
    Windows 10. Please see the answer provided by Shilohbob on
    September 13, 2015 for more information about printing multiple photos on a single sheet in
    Windows 10:

Print multiple photos on one sheet in Windows 10

Regards.

Freddrick Pal, Feb 5, 2019
  4. How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?

Printing multiples of the same photo on one sheet in Windows 10

That is ridiculous! Who would want to print multiple pictures of smaller sizes (like wallets) on single sheets of paper? That is forcing people to waste expensive photo paper.

I have so far liked Windows 10 but this is a mistake.

ElizabethBryner, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?

1. How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - print multiple photos

2. I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?: I am trying to print school pictures using the Photos app. I cannot get it to print multiple photos on the same page like Photo Viewer used to. 2 5x7 photos. Help please....
  3. I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?: I am trying to print school pictures using the Photos app. I cannot get it to print multiple photos on the same page like Photo Viewer used to. 2 5x7 photos. Help please....
  4. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  5. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  6. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

7. How to create and print a Contact Sheet of Photos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create and print a Contact Sheet of Photos in Windows 10: [IMG]Here is a tutorial to create a contact sheet from multiple images using the native Print function of Windows 10. A contact sheet is basically a graphic that contains thumbnails of multiple images in a sequence. It can be used to show pictures from photoshoots, negatives,...
  8. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.: Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried the same process on different printers and different computers, all with the same results. I have been trying to print four...
  9. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  10. how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet: how can I print multiple photos on one page using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-can-i-print-multiple-pictures-in-windows-10-0n/ede6ca37-dd10-458a-92cb-a9175702b944

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i print multiple photos in windows 10