Windows 10: How do I print wirelessly?

Discus and support How do I print wirelessly? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I just changed internet providers and I seem to always have this problem after the switch, and yet, I fail to remember the steps to correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tina2134, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Tina2134 Win User

How do I print wirelessly?

Hi All,

I just changed internet providers and I seem to always have this problem after the switch, and yet, I fail to remember the steps to correct it. I have an Epson Printer, Artisan 837

I just reinstalled the software by USB cable. It seems the printer is still offline, and I cannot print wirelessly since switching to the new network.

What are the steps I take to get back to printing wirelessly? Because, as of now, my printer reads 'offline' instead of 'ready.'

Thanks!

:)

Tina2134, Feb 12, 2019

2. Printing Wirelessly on a Epson WF-2540

Team,

Up until recently I have never had a problem printing wirelessly on my WF 2540 printer from my computer.

I have also had no problem Scanning wirelessly either

Then all of a sudden i could no longer print wirelessly from my computer, but could still scan wirelessly

i am using win 10 and all drivers are up to date

All Epson drivers are up to date

i can print wirelessly(remote) to my WF 2540 from my mobile and android Tablet using Epson Software

I can print hardwired from my PC to the printer

I just cannot print wirelessly to the printer from my PC

any suggestions?

XCEL8-2-50plus, Feb 12, 2019
  3. lavajunk Win User
    Can't print wirelessly with Canon MX700 using windows 10

I'm still unable to print wirelessly from my windows 10 laptop. I'm able to print wirelessly from my windows 7 laptop and able to print from my windows 10 laptop when I connect directly to my printer. The suggestions didn't fix this issue. Please help.

lavajunk, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

I am unable to print wirelessly to my Brother HL-2270DW printer

Hi Gary,

An outdated driver can cause issues when using your printer wirelessly. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you get any error messages when you try to print wirelessly, or is the printer not detected by your computer? If you got any error messages, please post a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the printer troubleshooter while the printer is plugged to your computer. This tool was created to find and fix common issues with using printers in Windows 10. Check this

article
    for the steps on how to do it. If in case the issue still persists after using the troubleshooter, the article also provides the steps for updating the printer driver and resetting the Print Spooler service.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I print wirelessly? - Similar Threads - print wirelessly

2. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  3. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  4. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer: I have a new Dell inspiron lap top with windows 11 pre loaded. I cannot print to my HP 4520 remote printer through bluetooth. I have run a test page off the HP installed app and it worked perfectly but, when I attempt to print a document - nothing...
  6. cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer

cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer: I have a new Dell inspiron lap top with windows 11 pre loaded. I cannot print to my HP 4520 remote printer through bluetooth. I have run a test page off the HP installed app and it worked perfectly but, when I attempt to print a document - nothing...
  7. My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7: I have a hp4555 officejet printer which is not printing when prompted. All I get is error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printer-will-not-print-i-have-windows/68cf0ed3-300e-4279-8677-b7f9ccb832a4
  8. My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7

My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7: I have a hp4555 officejet printer which is not printing when prompted. All I get is error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printer-will-not-print-i-have-windows/68cf0ed3-300e-4279-8677-b7f9ccb832a4
  9. My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network?: My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network. the internet provider SPECTRUM refused to provide an option to switch to 2.4ghz. i have exhausted all my options, but dont want to throw away the printer. could it work with the cable? thank you....
  10. My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network?

My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network?: My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network. the internet provider SPECTRUM refused to provide an option to switch to 2.4ghz. i have exhausted all my options, but dont want to throw away the printer. could it work with the cable? thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i print wirelessly on this pc