Windows 10: How do I proceed from this screen?

Discus and support How do I proceed from this screen? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC was working just fine all along. But now, it gives me this screen with no option to proceed. No buttons, nothing. I tried to do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Musicollector, Nov 1, 2020.

1. How do I proceed from this screen?

My Windows 10 PC was working just fine all along. But now, it gives me this screen with no option to proceed. No buttons, nothing. I tried to do a System Restore but now, the DVD drive (which used to appear in the boot menu before) is no longer appears in the boot menu. Any ideas how I can recover from this? "Learn more" and "Accept" button keep going in a loop. TIA.

How do I proceed from this screen? [​IMG]

:)

Musicollector, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 1, 2020
  4. How do I proceed from this screen?

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

How do I proceed from this screen?

1. How do I proceed from this screen? - Similar Threads - proceed screen

2. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  3. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  4. Unable to proceed past BitLocker recovery screen after PC reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to proceed past BitLocker recovery screen after PC reset: I reset my PC from within Windows and chose to have it erase everything and reinstall Windows 10. BitLocker was previously enabled, but was disabled during this step. Upon booting the computer, there is no Dell screen or anything, it just goes straight to the BitLocker...
  5. Unable to proceed past BitLocker recovery screen after PC reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to proceed past BitLocker recovery screen after PC reset: I reset my PC from within Windows and chose to have it erase everything and reinstall Windows 10. BitLocker was previously enabled, but was disabled during this step. Upon booting the computer, there is no Dell screen or anything, it just goes straight to the BitLocker...
  6. Unable to proceed past BitLocker recovery screen after PC reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I cannot access the login screen on Windows 10. How to proceed now?

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot access the login screen on Windows 10. How to proceed now?: Hello guys, For a long time I cannot access the login screen and now I decided to do something about it. So, I can start the PC and I see the background image, time and date which WIndows 10 provides. You have to click a key or left click on your mouse to get to the login...
  8. WINDOWS 10 CLEAN INSTALL WON'T PROCEED PAST SELECT LANGUAGE & COUNTRY SCREEN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 CLEAN INSTALL WON'T PROCEED PAST SELECT LANGUAGE & COUNTRY SCREEN: My hard drive failed so I had to install Windows 10 again. When the installation gets to the Set language and country screen, I enter the info and it seems to be in a loop because the system comes right back to the initial screen. Any ideas? Thank you....
  9. Can’t proceed from Preparing auto repair” screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t proceed from Preparing auto repair” screen: [IMG] Turned on my computer this morning and this is all I get and then it shuts down. I tried rebooting three times and then seven times as recommended but nothing. This is as far as I can get. Help!...
  10. Cannot proceed past windows login screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot proceed past windows login screen.: submitted by /u/boredboi92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7iff4/cannot_proceed_past_windows_login_screen/