Windows 10: how do i project to my pc it was working initially but stopped

Discus and support how do i project to my pc it was working initially but stopped in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my pc doesn't project anymore and my pc updated already[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oveferenpd, Oct 30, 2020.

1. how do i project to my pc it was working initially but stopped

my pc doesn't project anymore and my pc updated already how do i project to my pc it was working initially but stopped 7d3b70b8-2f50-49c7-9628-2f41e33d414d?upload=true.png

:)

oveferenpd, Oct 30, 2020

2. My Projecting to this PC stop working

Hi Roger,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What do you mean when you say that "My Projecting to this PC stop working"? Kindly expound the issue.
    • Are you using a dual monitor?
    Please send us a screenshot of your Project settings. Press Windows key + P, and then send us a screenshot of the result.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Oct 30, 2020
  3. My Projecting to this PC stop working

My Projecting to this PC stop working

RogerDeAnda, Oct 30, 2020
  4. how do i project to my pc it was working initially but stopped

Project to this PC Password setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand your concern as you are unable to cast your android device to Windows 10 PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Android version installed on the device?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to cast the device.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on System and then click Projecting to this PC.
    3. Under Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it’s OK select the drop down to
      Available everywhere.
    4. Now under Ask to project to this PC select First time only.
    5. Under Require PIN for pairing select Never.
    6. Now under This PC can be discovered for projection only when it’s plugged into a power source toggle the switch to On/Off.
    Once you set these settings follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      Connect.
    2. Now open Settings on your Phone and click on
      Connected devices.
    3. Then select Cast and choose the PC
      name
    Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

how do i project to my pc it was working initially but stopped

1. how do i project to my pc it was working initially but stopped - Similar Threads - project was working

2. Projecting to this pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projecting to this pc not working: hi, i have a problem when i try to connect my phone using projecting to my pc in my laptop.every time I try to connect, the app not giving any respond but when i press disconnect button on my phone the app start to connecting. but when i try using my brother phone, it work...
  3. Projecting to this pc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Projecting to this pc not working: hi, i have a problem when i try to connect my phone using projecting to my pc in my laptop.every time I try to connect, the app not giving any respond but when i press disconnect button on my phone the app start to connecting. but when i try using my brother phone, it work...
  4. How do I recover my Paint3D projects?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Paint3D projects?: I have made tons of projects on Paint3D, but they occasionally disappear. They still exist as subdirectories under Paint3D %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects. However, they don't appear within Paint3D, and exist only as .bin files. How...
  5. How do I recover my Paint3D projects?

How do I recover my Paint3D projects?: I have made tons of projects on Paint3D, but they occasionally disappear. They still exist as subdirectories under Paint3D %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects. However, they don't appear within Paint3D, and exist only as .bin files. How...
  6. How do i stop these popups on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop these popups on my pc?: For a long time, I've been getting these annoying popups and I don't know how to get rid of them. I've turned off the news tab, but these popups still appear as well as ones from other apps. How do I get rid of them?...
  7. How do i stop these popups on my pc?

How do i stop these popups on my pc?: For a long time, I've been getting these annoying popups and I don't know how to get rid of them. I've turned off the news tab, but these popups still appear as well as ones from other apps. How do I get rid of them?...
  8. Project to this pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project to this pc not working: When I try "Projecting to this PC". on my laptop, the connect app launches normally and says "XXXX is ready to connect wirelessly.", but the laptop doesn't show up in my PC or on any other device as an available wireless display. I have confirmed that both the laptop and PC...
  9. Project to this pc not working

Project to this pc not working: When I try "Projecting to this PC". on my laptop, the connect app launches normally and says "XXXX is ready to connect wirelessly.", but the laptop doesn't show up in my PC or on any other device as an available wireless display. I have confirmed that both the laptop and PC...
  10. project to this pc not working

project to this pc not working: project to thispc feature is not working..please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-to-this-pc-not-working/9f1d36e6-5082-45cc-b6b3-31418ea2404d