Windows 10: How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

Discus and support How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Don't misunderstand me. I have enjoyed using OneDrive for word documents and small data files. But, I moved 60gb of photos from a hard drive into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vahisimo, Dec 31, 2018.

1. vahisimo Win User

How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

Don't misunderstand me. I have enjoyed using OneDrive for word documents and small data files. But, I moved 60gb of photos from a hard drive into my new computer. Now Onedrive is forcibly trying to move those pictures online. It seems I have absolutely ZERO CONTROL on which folders OneDrive will try to take online. Sure, I can slow down the upload speed, but can I stop the transfer? Nope!

I have been at this for an hour, and what I thought would be fun perk has been nothing but annoying.

You're out of here OneDrive! I'm going back to Google Drive

:)

vahisimo, Dec 31, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Expression Web 4 crashes with Windows 10 version 1703

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the options below to prevent the Expression Web 4 from crashing:

Option 1: Run the Repair for Expression Web 4.

This will repair the missing components of Expression Web 4 for it to work properly. To run the repair for Expression Web 4, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a program.
    • Select Expression Web 4 from the list.
    • Click Repair or Uninstall/Change,
      click Continue, click Repair.

Once you're done, restart your device and check if the issue is resolved.

Option 2: Remove the extensions of Expression Web 4.

On the Start Menu Search Box, type Control Panel > This PC > Drive C
    and follow this path: Program Files/Microsoft Expression/Web/en/Extensions, and remove the two folders inside
    Extensions.

Let us know which option works for you.

Joseph Ban, Dec 31, 2018
  4. How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

Onedrive not syncing properly

Im totally agree wit you, because this issue may not always happen but there are many things that can lead onedrive to not sync properly and cannot name it.

Keep your Os up to date as OneDive now is updating trough Windows.

Im Glad that my suggestion help! ?Have a Great day!

Neftali Ramirez, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

1. How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive? - Similar Threads - properly express hate

2. I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?: I was helping family set up a new laptop and they accidentally missed selecting the option "Save Files to this PC" during the initial setup because Microsoft hides it and makes it hard to notice next to the Continue button. Now I can't get rid of OneDrive! I hate it that...
  3. I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hate the forced OneDrive! How do I remove it?: I was helping family set up a new laptop and they accidentally missed selecting the option "Save Files to this PC" during the initial setup because Microsoft hides it and makes it hard to notice next to the Continue button. Now I can't get rid of OneDrive! I hate it that...
  4. I hate this . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate this . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.One thing, that's very annoying!There's, a big box. That slides out,from the right side.Covering half, of my screen.It has the temperature, and local news.I have to wait, a little while.To get it to, slide back.Is there a way, to...
  5. I hate this . . .

I hate this . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.One thing, that's very annoying!There's, a big box. That slides out,from the right side.Covering half, of my screen.It has the temperature, and local news.I have to wait, a little while.To get it to, slide back.Is there a way, to...
  6. HATE onedrive.

HATE onedrive.: I want to completely stop using it and just save all my files on PC hard drive. HOW DO I DO IT!!This is a complete waste of time and driving me crazyHELPonce I have my files on PC. I want to disable OneDrive...
  7. Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked?

Why was "How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?" locked?: Why has this topic been locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-do-i-properly-express-that-i-hate-onedrive/13bbc916-59f6-4059-9ed1-ac0a076101e7?messageId=072e7d5a-bced-416b-a5ef-f557f87fa04d&page=1...
  8. Is it possible to disable OneDrive completely? I hate it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to disable OneDrive completely? I hate it.: OneDrive filled up about 90 seconds after I built this machine, and a completely random assortment of applications are always trying to write to it, prompting a constant stream of reminders to upgrade my storage. Why? I already have cloud storage from a variety of other...
  9. Can't express how much I hate Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't express how much I hate Windows update: Sorry, gotta vent. So for a while now my laptop tries to update, gets to a blue screen "getting Windows ready" or some crap. Then, something along the lines of "can't update, rolling back". This process takes aeons and seems to happen even though I've looked up how to...
  10. HATE onedrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HATE onedrive.: 1. I do not want onedrive to upload my photos 2. I want my photos and the folder of photos to remain intact and visible on my PC How do I get Onedrive to QUIT messing with my photos?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. now I hate one drive

2. why i hate one drive

3. i hate one drive