Windows 10: How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization

Discus and support How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I choose to enable loudness equalization it has a settings button that says "Release Time" and under it has a slider that says short - long. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Aug 11, 2019.

1. How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization

When I choose to enable loudness equalization it has a settings button that says "Release Time" and under it has a slider that says short - long. How do I know where to put the slider?

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Aug 11, 2019

2. loudness equalization keeps being turned off

This last week, my computer keeps turning the Loudness Equalization setting off. Is there any way to stop this?

JMFJMFJMFJMF, Aug 11, 2019
  3. After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

I installed the KB4497934 update today. Now, I can't find how to get into the Loudness Equalization as described at https://www.howtogeek.com/115656/3-ways-to-normalize-sound-volume-on-your-pc/
    When I right click the speaker icon in the system tray, "Playback devices" has disappeared from the menu. I want to equalize the sound at the same level when I'm streaming radio stations instead of constantly having to turn the volume up and down. Is the
    Loudness Equalization feature gone?

M22_Tanker, Aug 11, 2019
  4. How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization

Where is my "Loudness Equalization" tab?

I was trying to increase the headphones volume in my Windows 10 above the 100% Level. I found this article (for Windows 8) that looked promising. However, it talks about a "Loudness Equalization" setting in an "Enhancements" tab in the "Speakers Properties" dialog, which for some reason, I do not have. My "Speakers/Headphones Properties" dialog looks like this:

How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization aVNw6.png

There is no "Enhancements" tab, and in all four existing tabs, there is no "Loudness Equalization" setting...

where can I find this setting?

In case this matters, I have a Dell laptop.

Erel Segal-Halevi, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization

1. How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization - Similar Threads - properly set 'Loudness

2. After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization: I installed the KB4497934 update today. Now, I can't find how to get into the Loudness Equalization as described at https://www.howtogeek.com/115656/3-ways-to-normalize-sound-volume-on-your-pc/ When I right click the speaker icon in the system tray, "Playback devices" has...
  3. how do I set up smtp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I set up smtp?: how can I set up SMTP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-smtp/e868ffbb-45dc-461a-808e-c1734bf2fffc
  4. How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer

How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer: How do I get to the Windows 10 audio equalizer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-the-windows-10-audio-equalizer/4b3c75d8-019c-4719-8997-d2be53da7625
  5. How do I set up a new account in hotmail

How do I set up a new account in hotmail: I'm not receiving emails from Amazon and I'm told to set up a new hotmail account so they can send a 'code' to establish my identity. I can't find where to do this on the microsoft web site. Be grateful for assistance....
  6. How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I properly express that I hate OneDrive?: Don't misunderstand me. I have enjoyed using OneDrive for word documents and small data files. But, I moved 60gb of photos from a hard drive into my new computer. Now Onedrive is forcibly trying to move those pictures online. It seems I have absolutely ZERO CONTROL on which...
  7. How do I set up account on used computer?

How do I set up account on used computer?: How do i set up windows 10 on used computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-do-i-set-up-account-on-used-computer/583818b1-0441-48dd-a596-8726dcc6df8b
  8. How do I set up screen saver

How do I set up screen saver: How do I set up a screen saver in windows 10 17290
  9. How do I set up a cable modem?

How do I set up a cable modem?: I have a Motorola SURFboard SB5101 modem which I'm trying to set up as a backup internet connection. When I plug it into the cable and the computer, the LEDs indicate that it's connected to the internet and communicating with the computer, but I can't figure out how to get...
  10. How do I set up a repair flash drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I set up a repair flash drive?: How do I set up a repair flash drive? 49685