Windows 10: How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization

Discus and support How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I choose to enable loudness equalization it has a settings button that says "Release Time" and under it has a slider that says short - long. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Aug 11, 2019.

1. How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization

When I choose to enable loudness equalization it has a settings button that says "Release Time" and under it has a slider that says short - long. How do I know where to put the slider?

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Aug 11, 2019

2. loudness equalization keeps being turned off

This last week, my computer keeps turning the Loudness Equalization setting off. Is there any way to stop this?

JMFJMFJMFJMF, Aug 11, 2019
  3. After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

I installed the KB4497934 update today. Now, I can't find how to get into the Loudness Equalization as described at https://www.howtogeek.com/115656/3-ways-to-normalize-sound-volume-on-your-pc/
    When I right click the speaker icon in the system tray, "Playback devices" has disappeared from the menu. I want to equalize the sound at the same level when I'm streaming radio stations instead of constantly having to turn the volume up and down. Is the
    Loudness Equalization feature gone?

M22_Tanker, Aug 11, 2019
  4. How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization

Where is my "Loudness Equalization" tab?

I was trying to increase the headphones volume in my Windows 10 above the 100% Level. I found this article (for Windows 8) that looked promising. However, it talks about a "Loudness Equalization" setting in an "Enhancements" tab in the "Speakers Properties" dialog, which for some reason, I do not have. My "Speakers/Headphones Properties" dialog looks like this:

How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization aVNw6.png

There is no "Enhancements" tab, and in all four existing tabs, there is no "Loudness Equalization" setting...

where can I find this setting?

In case this matters, I have a Dell laptop.

Erel Segal-Halevi, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization

1. How do I properly set up the 'Loudness Equalization - Similar Threads - properly set 'Loudness

2. Loudness equalizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loudness equalizer: After I installed the HyperX NGenuity App all the enhanced Audio settings like Loudness equalisation, bass boost, virtual suround, room correction were gone. The weird thing is I can still see the enhancements tab, but its empty. Can someone pls help me?...
  3. Loudness equalizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loudness equalizer: After I installed the HyperX NGenuity App all the enhanced Audio settings like Loudness equalisation, bass boost, virtual suround, room correction were gone. The weird thing is I can still see the enhancements tab, but its empty. Can someone pls help me?...
  4. How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?: First off, I've always activated loudness equalization via the Realtek control panel, but now I'm seeing that it might be a creation of Microsoft. If this is a Realtek creation then this question can be deleted.But if it is a Microsoft thing I would like to know how I could...
  5. How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?: First off, I've always activated loudness equalization via the Realtek control panel, but now I'm seeing that it might be a creation of Microsoft. If this is a Realtek creation then this question can be deleted.But if it is a Microsoft thing I would like to know how I could...
  6. What does "Loudness Equalization" do and what should I set it to?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does "Loudness Equalization" do and what should I set it to?: The Properties Enhancement tab says "Loudness Equalization uses understanding of human hearing to reduce perceived volume differences, can someone explain to me what this means exactly? I have tried using my headphones with and without it on and I just notice volume changes...
  7. Loudness Equalization issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loudness Equalization issue: Hi all, I recently ordered my new Dell Inspiron 15 5501, and ever since I've been browsing this and many other forums to fix a very annoying audio issue, unfortunately to no avail. I'm going to try my best to explain the issue but please bear with me. I've been able to...
  8. problem with loudness equalization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problem with loudness equalization: I have two problems with loudness equalization when I'm watching a movie or video over K-lite with loudness equalization On the sound goes up and sounds high, when turning it off the sound goes quieter than with ON, the opposite happens when listening to music on Spotify or...
  9. Loudness Equalization

Loudness Equalization: Hi, Should I use loudness Equalization for my external 5.1 speakers? Is loudness Equalization only for night or it can be used for any time of the day and or any type of media? submitted by /u/xJayce98x [link] [comments]...
  10. How can I toggle Loudness Equalization more easily?

How can I toggle Loudness Equalization more easily?: Right now the only option I have is to go to the sound device's properties and toggling it in the Enhancements tab. submitted by /u/skyesdow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e70azx/how_can_i_toggle_loudness_equalization_more_easily/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loudness equalization release time

2. wahat is loudness equilization for movies short or long

3. loudness equalization windows 10

4. loudness equalization ,
  5. loudness equalization settings short long,
  6. loudness equalizer release time short or long,
  7. loudness equalization windows 10 not showing,
  8. windows loudness equalisation short long,
  9. windows loudness equalization release,
  10. loudness equalization short or long,
  11. loudness equalization windows 10 release time,