Windows 10: How do I purchase Windows 10 LTSC?

Discus and support How do I purchase Windows 10 LTSC? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I try to buy a copy of windows 10 LTSC I get redirected to the windows 11 LTSC I simply just need to buy a windows 10 LTSC key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Juan0599, May 1, 2022.

1. Juan0599 Win User

How do I purchase Windows 10 LTSC?

When I try to buy a copy of windows 10 LTSC I get redirected to the windows 11 LTSC I simply just need to buy a windows 10 LTSC key.

:)

Juan0599, May 1, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2022
  3. LTSC 10 built version

What if i want to purchase Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise level OS which build will i get?

Sanjay Maddela, May 1, 2022
  4. TAH52 Win User

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses.

I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year.

All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already installed.

A few of the new machines which were built late last year were built with the same Advantech pcs as the new ones today.

The only difference is that those pcs were purchased with Windows 7 Pro.

I want to replace the OS with the new LTSC.

However, I can't find where to make the purchase.

The Microsoft part number on the latest Advantech pcs is MUT-00005.

TAH52, May 1, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I purchase Windows 10 LTSC? - Similar Threads - purchase LTSC

2. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  3. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  4. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?: I have done all the required actions to try and restore my purchased rights, but it is not working. I do not want to pay another $30 for a program I already have. My computer broke a few months ago and Im not sure what the company did to fix it, but when I reopened...
  6. Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?

Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?: I have done all the required actions to try and restore my purchased rights, but it is not working. I do not want to pay another $30 for a program I already have. My computer broke a few months ago and Im not sure what the company did to fix it, but when I reopened...
  7. How do I purchase Windows 10 LTSC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase Windows 10 LTSC?: When I try to buy a copy of windows 10 LTSC I get redirected to the windows 11 LTSC I simply just need to buy a windows 10 LTSC key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-windows-10-ltsc/2f4cd7ee-422e-4c40-b70b-18372c5518dd
  8. How do I purchase Windows 10 LTSC?

How do I purchase Windows 10 LTSC?: When I try to buy a copy of windows 10 LTSC I get redirected to the windows 11 LTSC I simply just need to buy a windows 10 LTSC key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-windows-10-ltsc/2f4cd7ee-422e-4c40-b70b-18372c5518dd
  9. Purchase License for Win10 Ent LTSC Evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase License for Win10 Ent LTSC Evaluation: I do not want to remove the Windows structure of LTSC to a standard Win 10 version. What and where do I purchase to license the LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-license-for-win10-ent-ltsc-evaluation/ccf02453-6e25-479a-9ee2-097a0c8a5469
  10. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.: Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses. I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year. All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already...