Windows 10: How do I put a game dvd on my gaming pc?

Discus and support How do I put a game dvd on my gaming pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a gaming pc and want to buy GTA V but disc only. I bought it but I’m wondering how to install it on my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacob Sanchez3, May 29, 2024.

1. How do I put a game dvd on my gaming pc?

I got a gaming pc and want to buy GTA V but disc only. I bought it but I’m wondering how to install it on my pc?

:)

Jacob Sanchez3, May 29, 2024

2. DVD Games Will not install.

Hi,

For us to better assist you with the issue on your DVD drive, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates on your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried using other computers or external DVD drives, to check if it reads the DVD game?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 29, 2024
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, May 29, 2024
  4. How do I put a game dvd on my gaming pc?

Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers

Hey fellow Microsoft community members,

I'm encountering a compatibility issue between Xbox Game Pass for PC and my gaming computer, and I'm seeking your assistance to resolve it. Here are the specifics:

1. Problem: I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, hoping to enjoy a wide range of games. However, I'm facing challenges while running certain games on my gaming computer.
    2. System Configuration:-
    • Operating System: Windows 10
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-10700K
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (10 GB VRAM)
    • RAM: 16 GB DDR4
    • Storage: 1 TB NVMe SSD
    • Error Messages: When attempting to launch certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC, I encounter error messages such as "Error code XYZ" or "Game crashes upon startup."
    3. Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Updated Windows 10 to the latest version.
    • Ensured that graphics card drivers are up to date.
    • Verified game files and reinstalled problematic games.
    • Disabled background applications and antivirus software temporarily.
    I would greatly appreciate any insights or troubleshooting suggestions to overcome this compatibility issue and enjoy a seamless gaming experience with Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Thank you all for your support!

elivejoseph, May 29, 2024
Thema:

How do I put a game dvd on my gaming pc?

1. How do I put a game dvd on my gaming pc? - Similar Threads - put game dvd

2. How do I put a game dvd on my gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I put a game dvd on my gaming pc?: I got a gaming pc and want to buy GTA V but disc only. I bought it but I’m wondering how to install it on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-put-a-game-dvd-on-my-gaming-pc/a891333a-3f85-41ad-bee9-d8b3cdd495b6
  3. How do i install my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i install my game: Every time i want to download roblox it says my windows systeam is outdated and says run windows upadate andinst systeam update i updated my computer i dont understand what syteam updates are how do i fix this...
  4. How do i install my game

How do i install my game: Every time i want to download roblox it says my windows systeam is outdated and says run windows upadate andinst systeam update i updated my computer i dont understand what syteam updates are how do i fix this...
  5. how do i get a xbox game on a pc?

how do i get a xbox game on a pc?: i bought a long time ago STEEP on my xbox and recently someone reminded me to put all my xbox games on pc.Minecraft and Sea of thives worked but Steep didn't and i loged in with the corect account....
  6. What happened if i put a DVD of a 360 game on a pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened if i put a DVD of a 360 game on a pc?: Yea sound like a dumb question but i tried and my computer reconized it the game is Halo 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-if-i-put-a-dvd-of-a-360-game-on-a-pc/2733137b-cae4-48ee-a1f9-ec3f4e4b63fd
  7. What happened if i put a DVD of a 360 game on a pc?

What happened if i put a DVD of a 360 game on a pc?: Yea sound like a dumb question but i tried and my computer reconized it the game is Halo 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-if-i-put-a-dvd-of-a-360-game-on-a-pc/2733137b-cae4-48ee-a1f9-ec3f4e4b63fd
  8. How do i save my games to PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do i save my games to PC: I have windows 10 home edition V1903. i seen a spot saying saved games. know how do I do I? save save to it?? I guess it something from windows 7 because windows 10 still incorporates in it's OS. now how do i save to it??...
  9. How do I link my games on my PC?

How do I link my games on my PC?: Okay so I know some people that ask how to link their games. Honestly I don't know. And for that I need some help off people. So if you ever see this and know how to link games on the PC, please tell me,as I am struggling for research...
  10. pc dvd rom game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc dvd rom game: Can someone explain to me how to install the pc dvd rom game Terrifying Tales 2 onto my aspire es 15 laptop???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-dvd-rom-game/aa40e59c-0c1d-495d-b366-dc577fcd963b