Windows 10: How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10?

Discus and support How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the widget launcher app and ToDo but I want my tasks to be displayed as a widget much like on my android phone. I want to see them as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hozzy2, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Hozzy2 Win User

How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10?

I downloaded the widget launcher app and ToDo but I want my tasks to be displayed as a widget much like on my android phone. I want to see them as I work and check them off accordingly. Do I have to purchase the pro version and add ToDo as an extension? Help?

:)

Hozzy2, Jun 17, 2020

2. Recommended desktop calendar widget for Windows?

I use Todo Agenda on my Android phone, which is a widget that you can add to your home screen that brings together various calendars into one list (color-coded).Is there anything similar for Windows 10?I would like it on my desktop, similar to a sticky note or a weather widget, rather than a full program/app.

King Mustard, Jun 17, 2020
  3. cfuller57 Win User
    Widgets and Gadgets?

Hello Folks,
    New Member here, .
    First I would like to thank everyone on these forums that have provided fixes, and answers to this MS New OS called Win10.
    For Months now I have had nothing but issues getting this OS to install, and work without issues. Win10 Forums has had all the answers that I needed to find out how to fix it.
    Now that I have it up and running, I have been searching for a way to get a Widget, WundergroundVistaWidget, to work on the Desktop.
    I have seen many posts about 8 Gadget pack, but it appears it puts back the sidebar. I never used Side bar, but I had the Widget for Wunderground Weather on my desktop in Win7.

So, the question is: Is there a way to get the Widget to install to the Desktop in Windows 10?
    I have tried, and I get it is not compatible.
    If not, is there a way to get Tiles to show up on the Desktop, instead of only the Start Screen in Tablet Mode?

Any, and all, help is appreciated.
    Thanks,

cfuller57, Jun 17, 2020
  4. How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10?

Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10?

1. How do I put MS "To Do" app as a Widget on Win10? - Similar Threads - put app Widget

2. Win10 activation - how do I get MS to help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 activation - how do I get MS to help me: I updated an older ACTIVATED legal version of Win10 older build by doing a fresh install. Everything worked OK, but now Windows tells me it's not activated there were no hardware changes. When I try to activate manually, the process fails can't reach the server of something...
  3. Win10 activation - how do I get MS to help me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 activation - how do I get MS to help me: I updated an older ACTIVATED legal version of Win10 older build by doing a fresh install. Everything worked OK, but now Windows tells me it's not activated there were no hardware changes. When I try to activate manually, the process fails can't reach the server of something...
  4. Win10 activation - how do I get MS to help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i put an app i installed as a player on here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i put an app i installed as a player on here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notlityet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lp2wv3/how_do_i_put_an_app_i_installed_as_a_player_on/
  6. How do I put apps on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I put apps on my desktop?: For so long I have been wondering how I put apps on my desktop and I searched it up and only got wafflewaffle means rubbish if you're wondering so I have come here to ask how to do it and to be honest I don't have much hope that the community can help me after my last problem...
  7. how do i put my app in app and feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i put my app in app and feature: before my app was in app & feature and was installed with installer file then I copy my apps from program filenot installer and after I format my pc I paste my apps in program file then try to search in app & feature but there was no. how do I put them in app and feature with...
  8. When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?: When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-using-win10-how-do-i-put-the-date-on-the/efc87b1a-924b-4ac2-950d-aff08914fb7e
  9. Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do MS Apps install on Win10 PCs?: I've downloaded the app, All Video Player HD, and I'd like to direct an application to use it for viewing videos after creating a DVD but before burning. This app plays VOB files but I want something to play the VOBs as though they are a movie. WMP doesn't do that. So I want...
  10. MS To-Do App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS To-Do App: Hi, I am trying to download MS To-Do App for windows but when i click on Get nothing happens. how do i get the desktop app of To-Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-to-do-app/88052270-f42d-480b-9c0b-d2e8d21b9ff1