Windows 10: How do I put music from itunes onto WMP?

Discus and support How do I put music from itunes onto WMP? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can'!t seem to load music onto wmp. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Very frustrating!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JezabelDarling, Oct 6, 2018.

1. How do I put music from itunes onto WMP?

I can'!t seem to load music onto wmp. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Very frustrating!

:)

JezabelDarling, Oct 6, 2018

2. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

Spent far to many hours trying to get some music that plays in WMP but does not show up in Itunes. If I look at the i tunes albums the song is there but grayed out and says "file location not found". Is there a way to have itunes and WMP sing all songs off the same "song sheet"

really old guy, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

How do I put music from itunes onto WMP?

WMP Problem

It should be there. Let's try again, step by step.

First, find out what version of Windows you have. Use the Winkey + R to bring up the 'Run' box, type Winver then click OK. You should see a version number, 1511, 1607 or 1703.

If you have 1703, open Settings > Apps. For any other version open Settings > System.

Click on Default in the list to the left (in 1703 it's called Default apps).

Scroll down the list to find 'Video player'. This will probably say the default is 'Films & TV'. Whatever it says, click on it to bring up a list of possible apps to set as the default. You should see something like this with Windows Media Player in the 'Choose an application' list. Click on Windows Media Player and it will become the default for all types of video.

How do I put music from itunes onto WMP? [​IMG]

Bree, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

How do I put music from itunes onto WMP?

1. How do I put music from itunes onto WMP? - Similar Threads - put music itunes

2. I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...: I have old music for which no CD can be found. I digitized and manually typed in each song and artist on each album for 3000 songs. I have these listed in the old Windows Media Player but they wont transfer to the new Media player.I have tried saving to OneDrive and...
  3. I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...: I have old music for which no CD can be found. I digitized and manually typed in each song and artist on each album for 3000 songs. I have these listed in the old Windows Media Player but they wont transfer to the new Media player.I have tried saving to OneDrive and...
  4. How do I move music from Groove onto USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move music from Groove onto USB?: How do I move music from Groove onto USB? The is no send button as referenced in prior reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-music-from-groove-onto-usb/725101ea-f5c0-4863-96a7-d967f018623c
  5. Combining music in WMP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Combining music in WMP: I am trying to combine items of music into individual albums. As an example I may have two identical albums (say two Arthur Lyman albums) pictured with different selections from the same album. One has tracks 1,3 and 5 and 7.The other 2,4,8, etc. Is there a way to combine the...
  6. how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?: How do I transfer music from Windows media player to an apple nano MP3 player or to the iTunes library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-music-from-windows-media-player/414761ff-c0f7-4584-ba39-f6b8e3299897
  7. how to transfer music from wmp to mp3

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to transfer music from wmp to mp3: how to transfer music from wmp to mp3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-transfer-music-from-wmp-to-mp3/cf3c4cba-f60f-4002-9767-d9e2e9044d93
  8. WMP won't play music

WMP won't play music: I keep hearing good things about Iceland jimbo ... hopefully get there to visit (but in the Summer!) skal @nithig Thanks - it's a great friendly place like Ireland the same philosophy "No such thing as strangers -- just friends who haven't yet met" !!!!! try the...
  9. How do I make WMP default application for music CDs?

How do I make WMP default application for music CDs?: I posted here just over a week ago because I was trying to install WMP on my PC; thanks to you guys I disovered that it was already installed, even though there was no icon on the desktop, start menu or application bar. Anyway, I'm now trying to set it as the default...
  10. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes: How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468