Windows 10: How do I put text in multiple places in a video in the Photos app?

Discus and support How do I put text in multiple places in a video in the Photos app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can see how to add text to a video I am creating in the Windows Photos app, but I cannot seem to put different texts in different places. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hellohowdoyoudo, May 31, 2019.

1. How do I put text in multiple places in a video in the Photos app?

I can see how to add text to a video I am creating in the Windows Photos app, but I cannot seem to put different texts in different places. Is there a way to do this? Thank you.

:)

hellohowdoyoudo, May 31, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 31, 2019
  3. How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?

Provide me with steps to add more than one text to the video in
    Windows 10 photo app. I have added a text but cannot find how to add another
    text to my video

Gabrielle White3, May 31, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

How do I put text in multiple places in a video in the Photos app?

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

How do I put text in multiple places in a video in the Photos app?

1. How do I put text in multiple places in a video in the Photos app? - Similar Threads - put text multiple

2. How do I save multiple frames using the photo app 2023?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save multiple frames using the photo app 2023?: Before I used to open videos with the "Movies & TV" app, click on the "edit" button, and click "Save photo from video". The photo app will open with the video and I was able to click on arrows to scroll through individual frames.The photos app seems to have been updated and...
  3. How to add simple text to photos in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add simple text to photos in photos app: Hi there, How do I add a simple text caption to a photo in the Windows photo app?I see there are options to add 3D effects, mark ups, motion text, videos, slideshows, filters, etc. however I cannot see the most basic option for a static 2D text box anywhere.Given this is such...
  4. How to add simple text to photos in photos app

How to add simple text to photos in photos app: Hi there, How do I add a simple text caption to a photo in the Windows photo app?I see there are options to add 3D effects, mark ups, motion text, videos, slideshows, filters, etc. however I cannot see the most basic option for a static 2D text box anywhere.Given this is such...
  5. How do I place restrictions on my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I place restrictions on my photos: I want to share some digital photos with a client but I want to make sure that they only have the ability to print these photos. I don't want them to have the access to download or edit them. How do I do this? I've already looked into the permission settings but can't figure...
  6. How do I place restrictions on my photos

How do I place restrictions on my photos: I want to share some digital photos with a client but I want to make sure that they only have the ability to print these photos. I don't want them to have the access to download or edit them. How do I do this? I've already looked into the permission settings but can't figure...
  7. How Do I Create a New Video Project in Photos App

How Do I Create a New Video Project in Photos App: [ATTACH]I have attached a screenshot of a Photos App task bar. I have been trying to figure out how to create a new video project so that I can cut together a bunch of short videos into one lone one. There is no option in my task bar to start a new video project....
  8. How do add text to a photo

How do add text to a photo: I can see how to edit a picture but not to add text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-add-text-to-a-photo/884ce6af-506b-4fd8-ab2c-8b4608dbb0be
  9. How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?: Provide me with steps to add more than one text to the video in Windows 10 photo app. I have added a text but cannot find how to add another text to my video...
  10. How do i put text in paint 3D.

How do i put text in paint 3D.: How do i place text in paint 3D this seems like a bug to me. Because I keep trying to place text and it won't work i would like some help on how to place text in paint 3D -Windows 10 fan Version Windows 10 Pro 1803 Bit 64...