Windows 10: How Do I re-activate windows without installing Windows 7

Discus and support How Do I re-activate windows without installing Windows 7 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Motherboard bit the dust so I replaced it. Now windows won't activate. This is an upgrade from Windows 7 when the free Win 10 was offered. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cry Guy, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Cry Guy Win User

How Do I re-activate windows without installing Windows 7

My Motherboard bit the dust so I replaced it. Now windows won't activate. This is an upgrade from Windows 7 when the free Win 10 was offered. I tried signing in using my MS account but it gave me the error saying you do not have a OS purchased. No I did not purchase 10 I purchased 7 and was offered a free upgrade. I never sign into windows using a MS account, nor did it ask me to link the upgrade to my MS account. Any help would be appriciated.

:)

Cry Guy, Dec 18, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 18, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 18, 2020
  4. How Do I re-activate windows without installing Windows 7

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

How Do I re-activate windows without installing Windows 7

1. How Do I re-activate windows without installing Windows 7 - Similar Threads - activate without installing

2. How Do I Re-Activate Windows 8.1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Re-Activate Windows 8.1?: There's a notification on my HP 250 laptop that says my WINDOWS 8.1 has expired. It says I should enter the product key in order to reactivate it. I no longer have that. So, my question is, there a black hat tweak, I can use to reactivate it back for free?...
  3. How do i re-install Windows 7 without CD ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i re-install Windows 7 without CD ?: Hello.I have a old laptop that i would like to sell and because of that re-install Windows 7, so that all traces of me gets deleted and also so that its like someone just bought from a store, what options do i have ?Thanks....
  4. How do i re-install Windows 7 without CD ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i re-install Windows 7 without CD ?: Hello.I have a old laptop that i would like to sell and because of that re-install Windows 7, so that all traces of me gets deleted and also so that its like someone just bought from a store, what options do i have ?Thanks....
  5. How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem: I've been having problems with my pc ever since I came back from holiday and its mainly due to windowsTrying to download things so I decided I would factory reset it but now it won't even allow me to as it says my PC/Device needs to be repaired so I would like to know what I...
  6. How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem: I've been having problems with my pc ever since I came back from holiday and its mainly due to windowsTrying to download things so I decided I would factory reset it but now it won't even allow me to as it says my PC/Device needs to be repaired so I would like to know what I...
  7. How Do I Re-install Windows Without This Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Re install without loosing Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Re install without loosing Windows Activation: Can i reinstall Windows 10 from the Windows 10 Iso without loosing its Windows Activation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-re-install-without-loosing-windows/6c58a80e-8644-4f34-9923-779038032eea
  9. How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?: Hello, The Windows Installer-service stopped working after I installed and afterwards un-installed the Comodo Firewall. Tried many methods to solve that problem but no success. When I boot in safe mode, I can start the service, but in normal mode, it is stopped again. How to...
  10. How do I re-install Windows with or without recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I re-install Windows with or without recovery partition?: Hello, I accidentally installed grub onto my windows partition and erased the whole thing while trying to perform a Linux install. My laptop shipped with win 8, but I upgraded it to win 10 a few months ago. Now, there are no operating systems detected. I am using a dell...