Windows 10: How do I re-connect my PC to Office365....after I removed it

Discus and support How do I re-connect my PC to Office365....after I removed it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In trying to solve another problem, I selected "remove" this device from Office. How do I re-connect to Office......it does not see my device ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GerryTFQ, Jun 18, 2020.

1. GerryTFQ Win User

How do I re-connect my PC to Office365....after I removed it

In trying to solve another problem, I selected "remove" this device from Office.

How do I re-connect to Office......it does not see my device ?

:)

GerryTFQ, Jun 18, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 18, 2020
  4. How do I re-connect my PC to Office365....after I removed it

No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I re-connect my PC to Office365....after I removed it

1. How do I re-connect my PC to Office365....after I removed it - Similar Threads - connect Office365 removed

2. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my controller to my PC?: My xbox one controller will no longer connect to my pc using a usb cable and I can't access the xbox peripheral in device manager due to no model appearing...
  3. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I connect my controller to my PC?: My xbox one controller will no longer connect to my pc using a usb cable and I can't access the xbox peripheral in device manager due to no model appearing...
  4. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?: I have an Office365 PAID account, it is not a "business" account. It is billed annually on my credit card. It is a standard personal account. I need to change the email address that this account is registered with. I can find instructions for changing "BUSINESS 365" but not...
  5. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?: I have an Office365 PAID account, it is not a "business" account. It is billed annually on my credit card. It is a standard personal account. I need to change the email address that this account is registered with. I can find instructions for changing "BUSINESS 365" but not...
  6. How do i connect a microphone to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i connect a microphone to my PC.: Hello, this has been something that’s been plaguing me for 2 years now.I can’t use a microphone on my PC and i want to know how i can.Someone pointed out that i should insert my earbud into a 3.5 mm jack, so i did. One port recognizes a microphone but the microphone test in...
  7. How do i connect a microphone to my PC.

How do i connect a microphone to my PC.: Hello, this has been something that’s been plaguing me for 2 years now.I can’t use a microphone on my PC and i want to know how i can.Someone pointed out that i should insert my earbud into a 3.5 mm jack, so i did. One port recognizes a microphone but the microphone test in...
  8. How do I re-install Email and calendar app after removing them?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I re-install Email and calendar app after removing them?: How do I re-install Email and calendar app after removing them? Apps would not launchalong with MS app store, that one I re-installed no problemFollowed advice to use powershell to remove non-working apps, cant find them in store, to re-install, as advised???...
  9. How do I connect a scanner to my pc

How do I connect a scanner to my pc: How do I connect my scanner to my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-scanner-to-my-pc/f1776896-2617-427f-b146-6ca923986279
  10. How Do I Connect these Speakers to My PC?

How Do I Connect these Speakers to My PC?: I took out these speakers from an old Dell computer that was connected to the motherboard. I want to know if I can connect them to my desktop PC. Look at the attached pic. The connector of the speaker may not readily connect to the audio part of my deskto. Is there an...