Windows 10: How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization? win 10 pro

Discus and support How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization? win 10 pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use asus mainboard p8z77-v LX cpu i7 3700 enabled BIOS virtualization technology but in Task Manager CPU virtualization Show : Disabled how do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Design Group 2009ccp, Nov 16, 2018.

1. How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization? win 10 pro

I use asus mainboard p8z77-v LX cpu i7 3700 enabled BIOS virtualization technology

but in Task Manager CPU virtualization Show : Disabled how do I enable it? How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization? win 10 pro 56bf8115-8f67-4725-b465-cc9bc7aedce2?upload=true.jpg

How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization? win 10 pro b7504c52-b354-406c-a6d9-9544762568a9?upload=true.png how do I enable it?

:)

Design Group 2009ccp, Nov 16, 2018

2. virtual pc in win 10 pro

I upgraded win 7 pro to win 10 pro. In win 7pro I had virtual pc and xp, I am now informed that the intel p8700 will not support slat for hyper v and cant run hypervisor. Is there any way around this or do I have to go back to win 7 pro

rogersilverstone, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Hyper-V and Intel Virtualization

I am running Windows 10 (build 16299) on a Dell XPS 15 9550. When I enable the Intel virtualization technology and install
    Hyper-V the laptop blue screens on startup every time. The only way to recover it is to disable the Intel VT in the BIOS. I can then start the machine but can't use Hyper-V as it needs the Intel
    VT. I can then uninstall Hyper-V and re-enable Intel VT and everything is still fine. What I can't do is use both, which I need to do.

I've seen a few suggestions, but none of them work. The only suggestion I haven't tried is removing my virus checker, which simply isn't an option.

Can anyone help?

Ian Shimmings, Nov 16, 2018
  4. How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization? win 10 pro

How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization?

Hello Myue, so what are the steps your brother use to enable the virtualization option?

Look for to hearing from you.

Muki

happytime1, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization? win 10 pro

1. How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization? win 10 pro - Similar Threads - enable Intel Virtualization

2. How do I re-enable a device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-enable a device?: I disabled my laptop thinking it will remove the microsoft authenticator but it didn't. I want to re-enable my laptop so I can do some homework. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-re-enable-a-device/15496b0e-5886-464a-91b3-3e2e2f46d9cc
  3. How do I re-enable a device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-enable a device?: I disabled my laptop thinking it will remove the microsoft authenticator but it didn't. I want to re-enable my laptop so I can do some homework. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-re-enable-a-device/15496b0e-5886-464a-91b3-3e2e2f46d9cc
  4. How do I enable Virtual Machine Platoform?

How do I enable Virtual Machine Platoform?: I'm trying to use the Windows subsystem for Android on my Surface Go 3, the virtualisation seems to be enabled from the taskbar but when trying to start the Windows subsystem for Android it says "Make sure that virtualisation is enabled in the BIOS and that the Virtual...
  5. Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS: I want to play android games on Bluestacks 5 app, I Installed and opened It, It says "Incompatible Windows Settings". I tried to make everything but nothing worked for me. After that, I installed and opened LD Player, It says "VT-x Disabled" and a program too says that. I...
  6. Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS

Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS: I want to play android games on Bluestacks 5 app, I Installed and opened It, It says "Incompatible Windows Settings". I tried to make everything but nothing worked for me. After that, I installed and opened LD Player, It says "VT-x Disabled" and a program too says that. I...
  7. how do i enable virtualization?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i enable virtualization?: how do i enable virtualization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-virtualization/5829867f-e242-4527-bc6e-401ba8544e4b
  8. How to Enable Virtualization support in Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Enable Virtualization support in Windows 10 pro: How to Enable Virtualization support in Windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virtualization-support-in-windows-10/fc048e54-4b06-4f9c-964e-bcca0c8ed579
  9. How do I re-enable Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable Cortana?: I have disabled and renamed the folder of cortana, knowing not what I was doing and now I can't use the search function. I really need this for what I do. I thought I could close Cortana without getting rid of the search function, but I guess it did. *cry Now, I don't know...
  10. How do I re-enable OneDrive in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable OneDrive in Win 10?: Hi all I deactivated OneDrive when I installed Win 10 last year as I was paying for Dropbox Pro and didn't need OneDrive duplicating cloud services. I've now cancelled my Dropbox sub as I have a year free of OneDrive, but I can't work out how to re-enable OneDrive in...