Windows 10: How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

Discus and support How do I re-enable Memory Integrity? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Win 11 provides a list of drivers that are incompatible with this function. However, manual checking showed most of them are safe and harmless. What do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Влад Григорьев VR, Sep 9, 2022.

1. How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

Win 11 provides a list of drivers that are incompatible with this function. However, manual checking showed most of them are safe and harmless. What do I do?

:)

Влад Григорьев VR, Sep 9, 2022
  2. yahanna Win User

Can't Enable Memory Integrity - Huawei Drivers

I can't enable Memory Integrity cuz of incompatible drivers. I have a Huawei phone. How do I uninstall them? The drivers are:

• ew_usbccgpfilter.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • hw_usbdev.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • ew_usbdev.sys

yahanna, Sep 9, 2022
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Sep 9, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

Enabling Memory Integrity feature?

Try turning the Memory Integrity switch on. If you are notified that it cannot be turned on....

How do I re-enable Memory Integrity? [​IMG]

Then click on the 'Review incompatible drivers' link that will now have appeared on the Core Isolation page. If, like this laptop of mine with a 4th gen i7, your incompatible driver is already the latest available one, then you won't be able to turn on Memory Integrity.

Bree, Sep 9, 2022
Thema:

How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

1. How do I re-enable Memory Integrity? - Similar Threads - enable Memory Integrity

2. Unable to enable memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable memory integrity: Hi there,I'm having an issue due to not being able to turn the memory integrity function.I have followed other threads and deleted the drivers identified in the scan, but the problem still remains.Any suggestions that I could use?...
  3. I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity': i, I need help. I spent 2 hours figuring this out on how to enabling the Memory integrity.I find the reason 'why' it's not enabling, it's because of 'HHTHid.sys'. I found where it's located. I tried to delete but it is not letting me to do it. How can I remove this .sys file...
  4. I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity'

I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity': i, I need help. I spent 2 hours figuring this out on how to enabling the Memory integrity.I find the reason 'why' it's not enabling, it's because of 'HHTHid.sys'. I found where it's located. I tried to delete but it is not letting me to do it. How can I remove this .sys file...
  5. How to enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Memory Integrity: I have used pnputil to delete the bad .inf file but I cant get memory integrity to work still. Autoruns still shows the HHTHid driver and will not let me delete it even in admin....
  6. How to enable Memory Integrity

How to enable Memory Integrity: I have used pnputil to delete the bad .inf file but I cant get memory integrity to work still. Autoruns still shows the HHTHid driver and will not let me delete it even in admin....
  7. Can not enable Memory Integrity.

Can not enable Memory Integrity.: Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as incompatible. Help appreciated. The Windows Security Error message state, "Memory Integrity can't be turned on. Try resolving any...
  8. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  9. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  10. How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?: Win 11 provides a list of drivers that are incompatible with this function. However, manual checking showed most of them are safe and harmless. What do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory integrity cant be turned on huawei