Windows 10: How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

Discus and support How do I re-enable Memory Integrity? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Win 11 provides a list of drivers that are incompatible with this function. However, manual checking showed most of them are safe and harmless. What do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Влад Григорьев VR, Sep 9, 2022.

1. How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

Win 11 provides a list of drivers that are incompatible with this function. However, manual checking showed most of them are safe and harmless. What do I do?

:)

Влад Григорьев VR, Sep 9, 2022
  2. yahanna Win User

Can't Enable Memory Integrity - Huawei Drivers

I can't enable Memory Integrity cuz of incompatible drivers. I have a Huawei phone. How do I uninstall them? The drivers are:

• ew_usbccgpfilter.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • hw_usbdev.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • ew_usbdev.sys

yahanna, Sep 9, 2022
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Sep 9, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

Enabling Memory Integrity feature?

Try turning the Memory Integrity switch on. If you are notified that it cannot be turned on....

How do I re-enable Memory Integrity? [​IMG]

Then click on the 'Review incompatible drivers' link that will now have appeared on the Core Isolation page. If, like this laptop of mine with a 4th gen i7, your incompatible driver is already the latest available one, then you won't be able to turn on Memory Integrity.

Bree, Sep 9, 2022
Thema:

How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

1. How do I re-enable Memory Integrity? - Similar Threads - enable Memory Integrity

2. How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-enable Memory Integrity?: Win 11 provides a list of drivers that are incompatible with this function. However, manual checking showed most of them are safe and harmless. What do I do?...
  3. How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity: I am unable to activate Memory Integrity in Windows 11 due to a few legacy drivers for devices that don't show in Device Manager even when Show Hidden Devices is enabled, or apps that don't show in add or remove programs. I located them in...
  4. How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity: I am unable to activate Memory Integrity in Windows 11 due to a few legacy drivers for devices that don't show in Device Manager even when Show Hidden Devices is enabled, or apps that don't show in add or remove programs. I located them in...
  5. How to turn on memory integrity?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn on memory integrity?: whenever I try to turn on the memory integrity, it shows these are the incompatible drivers. How can I turn on the memory integrity feature and what are the uses of these drivers? Should I delete them?...
  6. Unable to enable Memory Integrity in Core Isolation menu. How do I find what is preventing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to enable Memory Integrity in Core Isolation menu. How do I find what is preventing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/COMPUTER1313 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lim0rc/unable_to_enable_memory_integrity_in_core/
  7. Memory Integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity: Please let me know why this setting is failing to get enabled? Tried several times to enable. But throwing error " incompatible drivers". Please help me remove those incompatible drivers and install compatible drivers. Browsed your web many a times for help. Still no luck...
  8. how do i enable soundmax integrated digital hd audio??????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i enable soundmax integrated digital hd audio??????: How do i enable soundmax d. hd. audio??? Cos i disabled it by messing with sound settings trying to improve sound. Thanks from Patrick. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-soundmax-integrated-digital-hd/07133c05-f85e-49c8-a6bb-78b46be0dfdd
  9. How do I re-enable Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable Cortana?: I have disabled and renamed the folder of cortana, knowing not what I was doing and now I can't use the search function. I really need this for what I do. I thought I could close Cortana without getting rid of the search function, but I guess it did. *cry Now, I don't know...
  10. How do I re-enable OneDrive in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable OneDrive in Win 10?: Hi all I deactivated OneDrive when I installed Win 10 last year as I was paying for Dropbox Pro and didn't need OneDrive duplicating cloud services. I've now cancelled my Dropbox sub as I have a year free of OneDrive, but I can't work out how to re-enable OneDrive in...