Windows 10: How do I re-enable update option for Windows 11 22H2

Discus and support How do I re-enable update option for Windows 11 22H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 21H2. I had the option to update to Windows 11 22H2 but I clicked on the X to dismiss the notification. How do I get it back?DETAILSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LironL, Sep 22, 2022.

1. LironL Win User

How do I re-enable update option for Windows 11 22H2

I have Windows 21H2. I had the option to update to Windows 11 22H2 but I clicked on the X to dismiss the notification. How do I get it back?DETAILSI have Windows 11 21H2 and installed all the updates up to and including September's Patch Tuesday.I received a notification in the Settings app that I could update to Windows 11 22H2. I gave it a go but it didn't work, so my computer rolled back to 21H2. After some time I couldn't get the update to run again, so I clicked on the X to dismiss the notification.After that, two more updates appeared and they worked, but I was still on 21H2.Now I wa

:)

LironL, Sep 22, 2022

2. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

22H1 - May be there but no confirm news as of now.

22H2 - Expect it later this year.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 22, 2022
  3. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

when is windows 11 22h2 update?

and will there be 22h1 update?

yonguckkim, Sep 22, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 11 22h2 Smart App control

Hi Howard_35_78

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

it is not yet clear if the smart Apps Control option will be ready for version 22h2, it is still in the testing phase, so I doubt it will be part of 22h2, which is nearly ready for pubic release.

They do indicate that even when that functionality is finally released, anyone who wants to enable that feature would need to re-install or reset Windows 11, otherwise that option cannot be enabled.

DaveM121, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I re-enable update option for Windows 11 22H2 - Similar Threads - enable update option

2. How do I re-enable a device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-enable a device?: I disabled my laptop thinking it will remove the microsoft authenticator but it didn't. I want to re-enable my laptop so I can do some homework. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-re-enable-a-device/15496b0e-5886-464a-91b3-3e2e2f46d9cc
  3. How do I re-enable a device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-enable a device?: I disabled my laptop thinking it will remove the microsoft authenticator but it didn't. I want to re-enable my laptop so I can do some homework. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-re-enable-a-device/15496b0e-5886-464a-91b3-3e2e2f46d9cc
  4. how do I enable hibernation in power options for Windows 11?

how do I enable hibernation in power options for Windows 11?: how do I enable hibernation in power options for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-hibernation-in-power-options-for/e56ccd8c-02bf-48cf-85c3-82b11ce3ef33
  5. how do I enable hibernation in power options for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I enable hibernation in power options for Windows 11?: how do I enable hibernation in power options for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-hibernation-in-power-options-for/e56ccd8c-02bf-48cf-85c3-82b11ce3ef33
  6. How do can i re-enable S Mode on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do can i re-enable S Mode on windows 11?: I am setting up a new laptop for my father-in-law and S mode would be perfect for him to have a simple and easy windows experience. The laptop I purchased came with S mode but I accidentally disabled it. Is there a way to reset the laptop to re enable S mode?...
  7. How do can i re-enable S Mode on windows 11?

How do can i re-enable S Mode on windows 11?: I am setting up a new laptop for my father-in-law and S mode would be perfect for him to have a simple and easy windows experience. The laptop I purchased came with S mode but I accidentally disabled it. Is there a way to reset the laptop to re enable S mode?...
  8. How do I enable the Input in Wireless Display Windows 11 22H2

How do I enable the Input in Wireless Display Windows 11 22H2: How can I enable the Input feature in "Wireless Display" in Windows 11? I clicked on the casted screen and the mouse cannot move. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-the-input-in-wireless-display/1c490580-5737-461c-9a1f-94cf9d5b5d60
  9. How do I re-enable update option for Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-enable update option for Windows 11 22H2: I have Windows 21H2. I had the option to update to Windows 11 22H2 but I clicked on the X to dismiss the notification. How do I get it back?DETAILSI have Windows 11 21H2 and installed all the updates up to and including September's Patch Tuesday.I received a notification in...
  10. How do I re-enable Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable Cortana?: I have disabled and renamed the folder of cortana, knowing not what I was doing and now I can't use the search function. I really need this for what I do. I thought I could close Cortana without getting rid of the search function, but I guess it did. *cry Now, I don't know...