Windows 10: How do I re-install just the windows 10 system?

Discus and support How do I re-install just the windows 10 system? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to re-install my system to resolve some issues that can't be resolved otherwise but I have a lot of programms installed and a lot of files on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ToXicShadow, Jan 15, 2021.

1. How do I re-install just the windows 10 system?

I need to re-install my system to resolve some issues that can't be resolved otherwise but I have a lot of programms installed and a lot of files on my computer. How can I reinstall JUST the system without deleting my files or programms?

:)

ToXicShadow, Jan 15, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How do I re-install just the windows 10 system?

Delta6326, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

How do I re-install just the windows 10 system?

1. How do I re-install just the windows 10 system? - Similar Threads - install system

2. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  3. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  4. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  5. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  6. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  7. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  8. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  10. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...