Windows 10: How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

Discus and support How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PapaSum1, Apr 17, 2024.

1. PapaSum1 Win User

How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help.

:)

PapaSum1, Apr 17, 2024

2. Microsoft .Net Framework

.NET Framework is part of the Windows Vista/7 shell. If you deleted registry entries pertaining to the .NET Framework, you'll probably have to reinstall Windows.

Again, those error messages aren't .NET, it's some poorly coded application coded for .NET that starts on system startup that is crashing. Seeing as FireFox is the only app to have sqlite, I suspect it, or a component thereof, is the guilty party.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 17, 2024
  3. Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 17, 2024
  4. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

1. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET... - Similar Threads - install Microsoft NET

2. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  3. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  4. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  5. .NET Framework initialization error

.NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  6. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  7. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  8. .NET Framework Initialization Error

9. Re-install .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-install .NET Framework: My .NET Framework has disappeared from my laptop. I have gone into windows features and found the .NET boxes unchecked. I have checked these but on reopening find that they are , once again unchecked. Without this Framework the computer will not update , error message...
  10. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Whenever I try to open the applications Discord or Brother Printer apps both of which i have uninstalled I get this error message. Whenever I try to install discord i get this error message. Please help. [ATTACH] Thanks...