Windows 10: How do i re-install the audio output device?

Discus and support How do i re-install the audio output device? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstalled my audio output device and can not get it back. What do i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KaidynH, Jul 26, 2018.

1. KaidynH Win User

How do i re-install the audio output device?

I accidentally uninstalled my audio output device and can not get it back. What do i do?

:)

KaidynH, Jul 26, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 26, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    No audio output device is installed

A screenshot of the Device Manager, Sounds section is still needed. Can't really offer a suggestion until I see what is showing there now.

e.g this is mine It shows AMD which the audio for HDMI, Realtek and Tranzport which is a wireless controller for my recording studio program.

How do i re-install the audio output device? [​IMG]

fireberd, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Allan Mej Win User

No Audio Output Device Installed

Hi Sly,

It is possible that your audio output device itself is not working. To further assist your concern, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using other audio output devices on your PC? If yes, did it work on your PC?
    • What are the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i re-install the audio output device? - Similar Threads - install audio output

2. how I can install audio output device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how I can install audio output device?: I have problems with my audio I can't hear anything an it says audio output device not installed I tried many things but they don't work I think i don't have the audio output instaled....
  3. how I can install audio output device?

how I can install audio output device?: I have problems with my audio I can't hear anything an it says audio output device not installed I tried many things but they don't work I think i don't have the audio output instaled....
  4. how I can install audio output device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how I can install audio output device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how I can install audio output device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I connect an audio output device?

How do I connect an audio output device?: No audio. Red X beside speaker in bottom toolbar.Audio worked great until this changed.When I click the speaker icon it says: No audio output device connected. Trouble shooter just says I can't find your output device.How do you connect an audio output device?...
  8. No Audio Output Device is installed. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio Output Device is installed. How do I fix this: This happened yesterday and I need help fixing this problem. I don't know why this happened, guessing that the only explanation is that it happened out of nowhere, or it was because of my computer falling off of the couch (This is what I think might have caused this because...
  9. Re: No Audio Output Device is Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re: No Audio Output Device is Installed: Every since my computer just got a new update, my computer tells me there is "No Audion Output Device is Installed." Why is that? And how do I fix it?...
  10. How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.

How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.: So, i have Windows 10, i'm barley learning about Computer's and such, but i plugged in my headphones and then all of a sudden i see "No Audio Output Device is Installed." I unplugged my headphones to see if that would fix the problem but of course it didn't. I don't know what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Audio Output Device Installation

2. Install Audio Device

3. Audio Output Driver Installation