Windows 10: How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions.

Discus and support How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?I followed all of the crazy steps carefully, some which I've never done. it just didn't feel right but I very carefully... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Apr 6, 2022.

1. How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?I followed all of the crazy steps carefully, some which I've never done. it just didn't feel right but I very carefully followed them anyway & after opening Powershell for the first time ever, I figured out of the many Powershells on this HP Laptop the regular single named Powershell is what the directions meant, so I picked that. Besides having went to bothC:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStoreC:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DownloadThe \DataStore name & the \Download name disappeared or also were Deleted as parts of folders okay maybe that's supposed to

:)

BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Apr 6, 2022
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 6, 2022
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 6, 2022
  4. How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions.

1. How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions. - Similar Threads - Install Microsoft Store

2. How do I install the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install the Microsoft Store?: I have had this computer for a few months and only recently I found out that the store isn't installed on my computer. I have gone down the rabbit hole of looking for answers, but none have worked yet. I have installed the latest software update, I have tried going through...
  3. How do I install the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install the Microsoft Store?: I have had this computer for a few months and only recently I found out that the store isn't installed on my computer. I have gone down the rabbit hole of looking for answers, but none have worked yet. I have installed the latest software update, I have tried going through...
  4. How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions.: CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?I followed all of the crazy steps carefully, some which I've never done. it just didn't feel right but I very carefully followed them anyway & after opening Powershell for the first time ever, I figured out of the many Powershells on this HP Laptop...
  5. How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Re-Install the Microsoft Store? I tried following directions.: CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?I followed all of the crazy steps carefully, some which I've never done. it just didn't feel right but I very carefully followed them anyway & after opening Powershell for the first time ever, I figured out of the many Powershells on this HP Laptop...
  6. How do I re-install Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I re-install Microsoft Store: On July 22, 2021, my computer's Microsoft Windows 10 Home operating system was upgraded with package B5004237. All updates have been applied. The Microsoft store and all built-in Microsoft apps are broken. In Windows Home, they are all un-highlighted and have and "!". I have...
  7. How do I install Microsoft Store

How do I install Microsoft Store: So every time I try to open Microsoft store it doesn't open so imp trying to reinstall it and I tried the PowerShell method and the loading bar gets stuck so now I don't know what to do....
  8. How do I install Microsoft Store

How do I install Microsoft Store: "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"" does not work on Powershell sadly...
  9. How to re-install Microsoft Store?

How to re-install Microsoft Store?: MS Store stopped working showing Code: 0x80131500. After attempting many fixes that failed including uninstalling/reinstalling using PowerShell (Admin) and running sfc /SCANNOW I created another simple account. The new account worked. However in Settings / Apps & Features /...
  10. Trying to follow directions on how to do system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to follow directions on how to do system restore: How do I move cursor to upper right and by moving it downwards , uncover a sign for search as directed in "Restore' directions....