Windows 10: how do i reach setting in diagnostics

Discus and support how do i reach setting in diagnostics in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am part of windows insiders and i want to turn on my permission to share full diagnostic data with them. but i can see and yellow text says windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LEIGH ANNE MCCAIN, Jun 21, 2021.

1. how do i reach setting in diagnostics

i am part of windows insiders and i want to turn on my permission to share full diagnostic data with them. but i can see and yellow text says windows insider is managing these setting as they are hidden from me. as a result i cant do some updates or recieve new working builds .after getting ready it spends all the time again undoing the changes. my troubleshooters dont work and i cant seem to reach them .help me please.

:)

LEIGH ANNE MCCAIN, Jun 21, 2021

2. Sync settings does nothing on new Windows 10 machine

We suggest that you change the Feedback and Diagnostics settings on both devices. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, Feedback & diagnostics.
    • Your Diagnostics and usage data settings are probably set to Basic. Just change it to Enhanced or higher.
    Once you change Feedback and Diagnostics settings, you should be able to sync your settings normally again.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

how do i reach setting in diagnostics

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

how do i reach setting in diagnostics

1. how do i reach setting in diagnostics - Similar Threads - reach setting diagnostics

2. How do I reach my concierge service that I pay for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reach my concierge service that I pay for?: My signature on Outlook is nor working properly and my printer is not printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reach-my-concierge-service-that-i-pay-for/051e2314-1afd-43ab-bf7c-8320cac2863f
  3. How do I reach my concierge service that I pay for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reach my concierge service that I pay for?: My signature on Outlook is nor working properly and my printer is not printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reach-my-concierge-service-that-i-pay-for/051e2314-1afd-43ab-bf7c-8320cac2863f
  4. How do I reach my concierge service that I pay for?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Diagnostic and Feedback Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Diagnostic and Feedback Settings: My win 10 laptop diagnostic and feedback settings says some of these settings are hidden or managed by my organization. The problem with that is this is my personal laptop. So no organization is controlling or hiding anything. Can someone please help me figure out how I can...
  6. How to reach at "UEFI Firmware Settings" Option?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reach at "UEFI Firmware Settings" Option?: I am using Windows 10 Pro Enterprise Version and i am trying to reach at "UEFI Firmware Setting" option but i couldn't found that option in my PC.How to i can reach at "UEFI Firmware Setting" option?...
  7. how do I reach Microsoft Support Assure desk?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I reach Microsoft Support Assure desk?: I am an assure plan holder. I need to link with live technical support. I do not have contact data - preferably phone. James Denneny https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reach-microsoft-support-assure-desk/dcab80dd-c006-4e7b-a654-80f3547bebce
  8. how do I enable diagnostic boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do I enable diagnostic boot?: Hi, My laptop is spending minutes stuck at the spinning circle thingie during boot, and I'm fairly certain there's some component waiting until timeout that's causing it. But since the only thing I see is the spinning circle thingie it's impossible to troubleshoot. So how do...
  9. Help... How do I fix Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard

Help... How do I fix Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard: Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description Faulting Application Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe Creation Time: 2020-03-09 1:57:38 PM Problem: Problem not fixed Status: Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId:...
  10. Diagnostic settings confusion

Diagnostic settings confusion: I look at the diagnostic settings it says at Full, Microsoft also collects the memory state of your device when a system or app crash occurs (which may unintentionally include parts of a file you were using when a problem occurred). What does it mean ? Does Microsoft...