Windows 10: How do I reactivate Windows 10 Pro after new system build?

Discus and support How do I reactivate Windows 10 Pro after new system build? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have multiple systems that have been rebuilt recently and I noticed that their product keys no longer activate Windows 10 Pro. Before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ConcernedKR, Feb 5, 2019.

1. How do I reactivate Windows 10 Pro after new system build?

Hello, I have multiple systems that have been rebuilt recently and I noticed that their product keys no longer activate Windows 10 Pro. Before I rebuilt the systems, they were activated. Now I get this error when I try to activate them:

How do I reactivate Windows 10 Pro after new system build? fc76d91c-0e13-47c1-8b5a-1d4b1ef36d8d?upload=true.png

I've tried using Troubleshoot but that did not solve my problem, I still received that same error. Any ideas?

:)

ConcernedKR, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User

How do I reactivate Windows 10 Pro after new system build?

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I reactivate Windows 10 Pro after new system build?

1. How do I reactivate Windows 10 Pro after new system build? - Similar Threads - reactivate Pro system

2. How do I reactive my Windows 11 Pro digital license after changing to a new motherboard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reactive my Windows 11 Pro digital license after changing to a new motherboard and...: Hi thereI just upgraded to a shiny new motherboard and took the opportunity to also move to a larger and faster NVMe hard drive at the same time.I finally got it up and running last night; but I forgot to deactivate my Windows 11 Pro license key on the old setup...
  3. How do I reactive my Windows 11 Pro digital license after changing to a new motherboard and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reactive my Windows 11 Pro digital license after changing to a new motherboard and...: Hi thereI just upgraded to a shiny new motherboard and took the opportunity to also move to a larger and faster NVMe hard drive at the same time.I finally got it up and running last night; but I forgot to deactivate my Windows 11 Pro license key on the old setup...
  4. How do I Reactivate Windows 10 after the repair shop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Reactivate Windows 10 after the repair shop?: After I got my windows 10 desktop computer back from the repair shop today, I thought everything was fixed. But after a closer look, I saw that there was a note in the lower righthand conner of the screen. The note reads: "ACTIVATE Windows Go to Settings to to activate...
  5. How do I Reactivate Windows 10 after the repair shop?

How do I Reactivate Windows 10 after the repair shop?: After I got my windows 10 desktop computer back from the repair shop today, I thought everything was fixed. But after a closer look, I saw that there was a note in the lower righthand conner of the screen. The note reads: "ACTIVATE Windows Go to Settings to to activate...
  6. How do I reactivate my Windows 10 Pro Copy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I reactivate my Windows 10 Pro Copy?: I bought a refurbished HP Z420 workstation a year ago, almost to the day of posting, but at some point stuff wasn’t working right, and a friend recommended reseting the PC. The trick seemed to work, but at the cost of an ugly watermark in the bottom of the screen claiming...
  7. How do I reactivate my Windows 10 Pro Copy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reactivate my Windows 10 Pro Copy?: I bought a refurbished HP Z420 workstation a year ago, almost to the day of posting, but at some point stuff wasn’t working right, and a friend recommended reseting the PC. The trick seemed to work, but at the cost of an ugly watermark in the bottom of the screen claiming...
  8. How do I reactivate my Windows 10 Pro Copy?

9. How to reactivate windows 10 PRO after motherboard change?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reactivate windows 10 PRO after motherboard change?: Yesterday i changed my entire system (CPU+MOBO+RAM). Now my windows is not activating . I thought this process should have been done automatically via internet when i login to my connected microsoft account .How to reactivate windows 10 after a hardware change specially...
  10. How do I reactivate windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reactivate windows 10: I had before windows 7 professional which was latter upgraded free online by Microsoft. I don’t have any record of that license or key with me. Now I have upgraded/changed hardware of my CPU. Please let me know how can I activate windows 10 now.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reactivate windows 10 pro

2. how to activate windows 10 pro as system builder

3. i rebuilt my computer and i need to reactivate windows how do i do it