Windows 10: how do i readjust a picture on my lock screen

Discus and support how do i readjust a picture on my lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am putting a personal pic on my lock scree and need to move it so it fits the screen how do I move it to do so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllieB44, Sep 23, 2018.

1. AllieB44 Win User

how do i readjust a picture on my lock screen

I am putting a personal pic on my lock scree and need to move it so it fits the screen how do I move it to do so

:)

AllieB44, Sep 23, 2018

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Sep 23, 2018
  4. how do i readjust a picture on my lock screen

Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

how do i readjust a picture on my lock screen

1. how do i readjust a picture on my lock screen - Similar Threads - readjust picture lock

2. How do I change my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my lock screen?: I am attempting to change it and I am seeing "Some of these settings are managed by your organization." I have tried resetting it, but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-lock-screen/b2be11cf-bfd9-4354-87a4-d82f9f6b054d
  3. How do I restore my Pictures folder as the location for my lock screen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my Pictures folder as the location for my lock screen slideshow?: Truth be told, I'd rather choose another folder. Each folder I try I receive a message that the folder can't be used due to it's location. I removed the Pictures folder from the list of slideshow albums. I'm now unable to return the Pictures folder to the list of slideshow...
  4. How do I restore my Pictures folder as the location for my lock screen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my Pictures folder as the location for my lock screen slideshow?: Truth be told, I'd rather choose another folder. Each folder I try I receive a message that the folder can't be used due to it's location. I removed the Pictures folder from the list of slideshow albums. I'm now unable to return the Pictures folder to the list of slideshow...
  5. Lock Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Picture: I have followed all the suggestions for changing the lock screen picture and none of them have worked. My Windows version is 2001 Build 19041.329. I have done the following: Right-click on desktop, select Personalize, select Lock Screen. For BACKGOUND I select Picture...
  6. Picture on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture on lock screen: How do I change the picture on my lock screen? I did something by accident and changed the picture to something I don't want to see. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-lock-screen/fb1af5ca-bcb7-442f-9498-cb6e2d78dca1
  7. How do I change my lock screen picture

How do I change my lock screen picture: How do I change my lock screen picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-lock-screen-picture/69042775-5ba2-4085-9523-93afb070ee1d
  8. lock screen pictures

lock screen pictures: I have tried to delete lock screen pictures. You know the ones /cave/beach/plane/etc.etc.I went in to c:/screen/web file and took full control and was able to delete the cave/bluescreen/and beach pictures. Then added six of my own pictures.I then resarted my laptop and my...
  9. Size readjustments?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Size readjustments?: So for some reason, my computer (an Asus ROG laptop) will randomly change the size of literally everything. Like between a larger and smaller size. Whenever it does that my background cuts off, ALL The icons on my desktop move around, and it makes my chrome look off. It has...
  10. how to change the profile picture on my lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to change the profile picture on my lock screen: i have changed the picture of my lock screen. but i dont really like it anymore and i am trying to change it again! but when i try to i cant find where i press to change it i cant because i cant find it!!!! so please tell me where i can find it!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete unwanted picture on lock screen computer

2. how do i save the windows lock screen image