Windows 10: how do I recalibrate my device's touchscreen?

Discus and support how do I recalibrate my device's touchscreen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my touch screen is not working properly, do I need to recalibrate and if so how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pascalemarais, Nov 5, 2018.

1. how do I recalibrate my device's touchscreen?

my touch screen is not working properly, do I need to recalibrate and if so how?

:)

pascalemarais, Nov 5, 2018

2. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Nov 5, 2018
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Nov 5, 2018
  4. how do I recalibrate my device's touchscreen?

Touchscreen

Hi,

Since you already tried several steps, such as uninstalling/reinstalling the driver, and to the diagnostic tool test failed to rectify the issue on the touchscreen, then we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for further assistance.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

how do I recalibrate my device's touchscreen?

1. how do I recalibrate my device's touchscreen? - Similar Threads - recalibrate device's touchscreen

2. How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?: the touchscreen is inverted only up and down so when I tap down the touchscreen thinks its up. its fine sideways though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-inverted-touchscreen/ea9ae99a-e226-4595-a071-9446a1996c95
  3. How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?: the touchscreen is inverted only up and down so when I tap down the touchscreen thinks its up. its fine sideways though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-inverted-touchscreen/ea9ae99a-e226-4595-a071-9446a1996c95
  4. How do I fix inverted touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix inverted touchscreen?: So this has been an issue on my laptop for a few months now & i'm trying to find ways to fix this issue but its still the same to where the touch screen is still inverted, how do i fix this issue?...
  5. How do I fix inverted touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix inverted touchscreen?: So this has been an issue on my laptop for a few months now & i'm trying to find ways to fix this issue but its still the same to where the touch screen is still inverted, how do i fix this issue?...
  6. To ask about how to recalibrate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    To ask about how to recalibrate: Dear community I am using dell laptop vosto 3590my Battery Full charge capacity is 41,998 mWhso I am having 33,881 mWh and my Battery name is Li-Pso how to recallibrate windows i search in net it is not working for me So Anyone in the community Please say The way for correct...
  7. How do I recalibrate the battery percentage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recalibrate the battery percentage?: I own an XPS 15 9570. I noticed that my battery, according to both the battery report and the intel graphics command center, currently has a charging capacity of around 64800 mWh. Which is much less than the design capacity of 97000. I figured I would try recalibrating the...
  8. How do I touchscreen

How do I touchscreen: Excuse me, but how do I make my Dell Latitude touchscreen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-touchscreen/77204a01-3d89-4099-9b48-886e4ef52d54
  9. How do I recalibrate m battery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recalibrate m battery?: My laptop shuts off at like 50% for no reason and when I turn it back on with the AC Adapter in it still is at 50% ive had this battery for only a year so I dont think it is the battery life. I dont know how to recalibrate it so a list of steps or something in the comments...
  10. how do i install my touchscreen driver

how do i install my touchscreen driver: my touchscreen stopped working and when I went to troubleshoot found the driver wasn't there how do I reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-my-touchscreen-driver/828653b4-1eab-4196-b5fe-922b42d6326e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i recalibrate my microsoft edge