Windows 10: How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam?

Discus and support How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The screen snip of Device Manager below shows the problem. I cannot find any solution to fix it in troubleshooter or HP Support Community. The Camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidRachlin, Feb 22, 2020.

1. How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam?

The screen snip of Device Manager below shows the problem.

I cannot find any solution to fix it in troubleshooter or HP Support Community.
    The Camera Properties say Microsoft is the Manufacturer.
    I checked the installed Driver for Updates and system says the driver is current.

Please advise me how to reconnect the camera. Thanks!

How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam? 45de1a9f-fd5d-4891-97e3-60365a7f3c52?upload=true.png

:)

DavidRachlin, Feb 22, 2020

2. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Feb 22, 2020
  3. webcam not working after win 10 ans. update

We suggest that you uninstall the driver for the webcam and then disconnect the webcam from the computer, restart the PC, and then reconnect the webcam before installing the updated driver. Check if it works.

Patricia Yu, Feb 22, 2020
  4. How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam?

USB devices disconnect & reconnect after a few minutes of having a webcam on.

So I've noticed that if I try to run a webcam after a while (the time seems random) all my usb devices will disconnect and reconnect. I've tested this with two different webcams, Microsoft lifecam-5000 & another brand.

Just a quick note, all my usb drivers are up to date & I have uninstalled/reinstalled them.

My guess, after all the googling I've done, is the USBXHCI isn't handling the transfer or isochronous data. I can't recall if I've had this issue when I didn't have the webcam on/plugged in, but I can recreate the situation 100%
    of the time when I turn a webcam on.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 1010

Parameter 2: ffff82817d453970

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_14393

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.14393.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x144_UNHANDLED_TRANSFER_EVENT_TRB_COMPLETION_CODE_USBXHCI!TelemetryData_CreateReport_VEN_8086_DEV_8D31_REV_05

Server information: e2da0363-67b1-4cf5-a476-f3f77319ed26

I've also considered that maybe it's a power issue.

But when I go to Device Manager > usb (this is for all of them)> Power, I get "Total Power available: 500 mA per port" & "Power Required 0 mA".

Unsure why the power required is always listed 0, again that might be a cause for concern.

*edit*

I discovered that I don't have the usb devices disconnecting/reconnecting if I use windows default camera app. BUT if I use OpenBroadcastSoftware it crashes.

I just did a regedit fix to fix compatibility issues that the anniversary update causes and so far no disconnecting/reconnecting of usb devices in OBS.

Brentonworkman, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam?

1. How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam? - Similar Threads - Reconnect Disconnected Webcam

2. How to reconnect internal webcam to laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reconnect internal webcam to laptop?: I kept having on and off issues with my laptop's internal camera, where the majority of the time it seemed to not be working, and sometimes inexplicably it was. I decided I would actually do something about the issue, so I tried updating the driver through Device Manager,...
  3. How to reconnect internal webcam to laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reconnect internal webcam to laptop?: I kept having on and off issues with my laptop's internal camera, where the majority of the time it seemed to not be working, and sometimes inexplicably it was. I decided I would actually do something about the issue, so I tried updating the driver through Device Manager,...
  4. How to reconnect internal webcam to laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?: I am LIVID. Finding a phone number for microsoft is next to impossible. I was in a tech support call, was given a case number, got disconnected, but now when I call the same number 800 642-7676 the automated system disconnects me and forwards me to the web site for...
  6. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?: I am LIVID. Finding a phone number for microsoft is next to impossible. I was in a tech support call, was given a case number, got disconnected, but now when I call the same number 800 642-7676 the automated system disconnects me and forwards me to the web site for...
  7. Latest update "disconnected" my intergrated webcam, i have no idea how to reconnect it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update "disconnected" my intergrated webcam, i have no idea how to reconnect it.: The computer seems to be acting like its a usb device but i cant physically reconnect it as its intergrated. submitted by /u/Greywolf258 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4ehhp/latest_update_disconnected_my_intergrated_webcam/
  8. Webcam disconnected

Webcam disconnected: Hi, My integrated webcam appears to be "disconnected". The device manager lists it under "hidden devices" : USB2.0 1.3M UVC WebCam. The icon is light gray not active. Under device "properties" the status says The HW device is currently not connected to the PC code 45. To...
  9. How do I reconnect my built-in HP webcam after I accidentally disconnected it in settings...

How do I reconnect my built-in HP webcam after I accidentally disconnected it in settings...: I had just completed a complete refresh of Windows 10 prior to this and all of the factory installed HP apps were removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-reconnect-my-built-in-hp-webcam-after-i/15d38162-5596-44c4-b241-c944362752c4
  10. How to reconnect disconnected network drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to reconnect disconnected network drives: I have an Epson XP-850 printer which used to show 2 network drives in Explorer: USB storage (I think this is where it stores printing jobs) with drive letter Y, and the card reader with drive letter Z. The card reader is now missing entirely, and drive Y has a red cross in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reconnect webcam to computer

2. reconnect camera to computer

3. HOw to reconnect internal camera to computer

4. How do I reconnect my camera to my PC,
  5. how do i reconnect my webcam on hp laptop message is camera disconnected code 45,
  6. how do i reconnect a device,
  7. camera reconnect,
  8. reconnect camera hardware,
  9. webcam built in disconnected how to recnect,
  10. webcam disconnected,
  11. how to reconnect web,
  12. how to reconnect camera hardware,
  13. how do i reconnect my camera hardware,
  14. how do i re connect my web cam,
  15. how to reconnect camera on lap