Windows 10: How do I reconnect my D drive?

Discus and support How do I reconnect my D drive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The D drive became disconnected though my C drive with Public folder and desktop are unaffected.I've tried Windows + R for diskmgmt and cmd but neither... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul JMW Sullivan, May 24, 2024.

1. How do I reconnect my D drive?

The D drive became disconnected though my C drive with Public folder and desktop are unaffected.I've tried Windows + R for diskmgmt and cmd but neither work as "Rescan disk" does not appear under Action only Help.I'd be very grateful for any advice.

:)

Paul JMW Sullivan, May 24, 2024
  2. little cat, May 24, 2024
  3. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, May 24, 2024
  4. How do I reconnect my D drive?

Recovery D drive disconnected and can't reconnect?

'Recovery D drive disconnected and can't reconnect, how do I reconnect?

JoelWalker1, May 24, 2024
Thema:

How do I reconnect my D drive?

1. How do I reconnect my D drive? - Similar Threads - reconnect drive

2. SOLVED "Maybe" Found possible solution/workaround to the non-reconnecting mapped drives on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED "Maybe" Found possible solution/workaround to the non-reconnecting mapped drives on...: HiI while ago almost a year I would say I had an issue with my mapped drives not reconnect after a reboot unless I sign out and sign back inI can across this solution/workaround to the problem by...
  3. SOLVED "Maybe" Found possible solution/workaround to the non-reconnecting mapped drives on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLVED "Maybe" Found possible solution/workaround to the non-reconnecting mapped drives on...: HiI while ago almost a year I would say I had an issue with my mapped drives not reconnect after a reboot unless I sign out and sign back inI can across this solution/workaround to the problem by...
  4. How do I reconnect my D drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect my D drive?: The D drive became disconnected though my C drive with Public folder and desktop are unaffected.I've tried Windows + R for diskmgmt and cmd but neither work as "Rescan disk" does not appear under Action only Help.I'd be very grateful for any advice....
  5. How do I reconnect my D drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I reconnect my D drive?: The D drive became disconnected though my C drive with Public folder and desktop are unaffected.I've tried Windows + R for diskmgmt and cmd but neither work as "Rescan disk" does not appear under Action only Help.I'd be very grateful for any advice....
  6. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760: Hey guys. I've been having this error that's driving me a little crazy. I was playing Minecraft when all of a sudden, my screen flashed black, and when it came back on my game crashed because apparently, my Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card stopped being recognized by my PC....
  7. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760: Hey guys. I've been having this error that's driving me a little crazy. I was playing Minecraft when all of a sudden, my screen flashed black, and when it came back on my game crashed because apparently, my Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card stopped being recognized by my PC....
  8. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why do i keep getting a "reconnect your drive" warning. I haven't disconnected my drive. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i keep getting a "reconnect your drive" warning. I haven't disconnected my drive. I...: On the lower right corner of my screen there is a bell shape that gives me notifications. I keep getting a Security notification that says: Reconnect your drive, your file history drive was... Then I click on it and a box pops up that says: "Your files will be temporarily...
  10. Why do i keep getting a "reconnect your drive" warning. I haven't disconnected my drive. I...

Why do i keep getting a "reconnect your drive" warning. I haven't disconnected my drive. I...: On the lower right corner of my screen there is a bell shape that gives me notifications. I keep getting a Security notification that says: Reconnect your drive, your file history drive was... Then I click on it and a box pops up that says: "Your files will be temporarily...