Windows 10: How do I reconnect my gmail account to my outlook email?

Discus and support How do I reconnect my gmail account to my outlook email? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting a circle of asking for login passwords then an error message. sorry we couldnt sign you in to Google - IMAP please try again later and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisKind, Aug 8, 2019.

1. ChrisKind Win User

How do I reconnect my gmail account to my outlook email?

I keep getting a circle of asking for login passwords then an error message. sorry we couldnt sign you in to Google - IMAP please try again later and I cant find any advice that works

:)

ChrisKind, Aug 8, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 8, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How do I reconnect my gmail account to my outlook email? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I reconnect my gmail account to my outlook email? - Similar Threads - reconnect gmail account

2. I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...: I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my Outlook? It was working but just stopped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-my-emails-to-outlook-i-get-them-too/5af73f4e-0e7e-442a-8741-386759df46fc
  3. I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...: I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my Outlook? It was working but just stopped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-my-emails-to-outlook-i-get-them-too/5af73f4e-0e7e-442a-8741-386759df46fc
  4. Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.

Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.: I am receiving mail on my gmail account via my Apple Ipad and Android mobile phone but they have stopped on my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/0d5d9170-70fc-418f-8b45-e8bc826c91b7
  5. how do I sync my email to outlook?

how do I sync my email to outlook?: How do I sync my emails to outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-email-to-outlook/8911018e-6b41-4d90-bf22-d11b3481f9e9
  6. receiving emails on my gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails on my gmail account: Hello. I'm not receiving any emails on my gmail account on my pc. I can only access them from my phone. Any tips? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/c545838f-6acf-4424-bcae-ce2f1202fec0
  7. How do I cancel my Gmail account?

How do I cancel my Gmail account?: I have no further use for my Gmail account. How do I close it? Tom Edgerton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-my-gmail-account/4cff8800-3f19-443e-a733-2b242b272595
  8. My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in: My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in. It has been doing this a few days. I reinstalled it once and it seemed to fix the problem but now it is doing it again....
  9. How do I reconnect to outlook

How do I reconnect to outlook: how do I connect to Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-to-outlook/db0288bb-2cec-4332-ac05-7b7d5234436b
  10. How do i change my Gmail on administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change my Gmail on administrator account: I logged in to my new PC with windows 10 as the administrator and now I need to change my gmail address that I gave to the Microsoft account. But the system doesn't allow me to do that. How can i change it or will I not be able to change it anymore ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reconnect outlook to gmail

2. how to reconnect gmail to outlook

3. how to reconnect outlok to gmail

4. how do i reconnect my email to gmail,
  5. how do i activate my gmail on my laptop from my phone