Windows 10: How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop?

Discus and support How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I'm new on here. I had my HP Envy 4507 printer wirelessly linked to my Lenovo ideapad 510 (with Windows 10) and working perfectly. Now, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Glazier19, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Glazier19 Win User

How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop?

Hello. I'm new on here.
    I had my HP Envy 4507 printer wirelessly linked to my Lenovo ideapad 510 (with Windows 10) and working perfectly. Now, the printer and laptop each indicate that they are actively linked to my network but when I ask the printer to print, I get the message 'cannot find printer'.
    I have been on line and run full diagnostic checks on laptop, Windows 10 and the printer. Latest updates have been downloaded. All systems check out as working normally.
    I should add that the printer is also linked to a Macbook Air and still works perfectly, printing every time.
    I am gasping at straws! Please can anyone help? Thank you

:)

Glazier19, Jan 4, 2019

2. printer wireless to laptop

Hi Barry,

If the error message that it's a connection issue, modifying the setting on your printer, or re-creating the connection between your laptop and the printer might resolve the concern. That said, we would like to know what do you mean by " I cannot send any
    from printer to l/p"? In the meantime, we suggest that you reconnect both of your laptop and printer from your wireless network.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jan 4, 2019
  3. weamish Win User
    Brother printers - wireless connection

Yep, over the years I've contacted Brother by phone and online chat and email. They have a list of stock responses, none of which have solved the problem. Their printers work great when they're actually working. But the wireless issues are maddening. With other printer brands, my experience has been different - when the internet connection is restored, the printers automatically reconnect to the wifi SSID and work properly again, immediately. But for some reason this does not happen with Brother, even when their printers have reconnected.

weamish, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Kris Ver Win User

connect Dell laptop to Epson WF-3620 printer through wireless access

Hi Anita,

For wireless printers, check the wireless connection. Make sure the printer’s wireless option is turned on and available. Many printers have a button that displays a blue wireless icon when wireless is available.

Also, try performing a wireless connectivity test on your printer. You
    can read the instructions that came with the printer or check the printer manufacturer’s website for instructions on how to do this.

We also suggest running the printing troubleshooter. It can fix issues with installing and connecting to a printer. To use this:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the list of results.
    • Click Use a printer under Hardware and Sound.
    • The Printer troubleshooter will begin. Select Next and follow the steps in the wizard to find and fix issues with the printer.

Let us know how it goes.

Kris Ver, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop? - Similar Threads - reconnect wireless printer

2. How do i reconnect my local laptop server to SSMS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reconnect my local laptop server to SSMS?: =================================== Cannot connect to MAXTOP. =================================== A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name...
  3. How do i reconnect my local laptop server to SSMS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reconnect my local laptop server to SSMS?: =================================== Cannot connect to MAXTOP. =================================== A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name...
  4. How do i reconnect my local laptop server to SSMS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do i reconnect my local laptop server to SSMS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I wirelessly reconnect my Xbox one controller to my laptop without having to pair it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I wirelessly reconnect my Xbox one controller to my laptop without having to pair it...: I have a Dell gaming laptop with Bluetooth capability. Sometimes I disconnect my wireless Xbox one controller from the laptop's Bluetooth so I can use the controller on my Xbox one, but when want to reconnect it to my laptop, I have to remove the controller from my paired...
  7. How do I get my wireless printer online?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my wireless printer online?: My HP printer which is new is offline. What do I do to get it online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-wireless-printer-online/fe849036-80aa-4df0-be75-220276a9dd33
  8. how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc?: as above....wireless Epson XP 305 disconnected from computer. I don't know how to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-my-wireless-printer-to-my-pc/97a98b10-e0de-4afa-bd68-9048fc40104b
  9. changed password on internet how do i reconnect wireless printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changed password on internet how do i reconnect wireless printer: i changed my password to my internet, how to i change on wireless printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/changed-password-on-internet-how-do-i-reconnect/144816fd-f96f-4aa6-92f7-f548f6893e5f
  10. how do i install my wireless printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i install my wireless printer: install wireless Canon printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-install-my-wireless-printer/42e5870d-5adb-4a0c-aba7-cf5d6d08ec3c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reconnect my hp wireless printer

2. how to reconnect printer to computer

3. reconnect wireless printer to laptop

4. reconnect my printer to my computer,
  5. how to reconnect canon printer to wireless,
  6. how do i reconnect my wireless printer,
  7. how do i reconnect my printer to my laptop,
  8. disconnetced printer how to reconnect,
  9. how to reconnect epson printer to laptop,
  10. how can i reconnect my wireless printer,
  11. Hi Corona I want to connect my printer to this computer,
  12. i changed my network password. how do i reconnect my epson xl200 wifi printer,
  13. i cannot reconnect my wifi printer to my laptop,
  14. how to reconnect to wf-3620,
  15. my printer is disconnected how do i reconnect