Windows 10: how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc?

Discus and support how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; as above....wireless Epson XP 305 disconnected from computer. I don't know how to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhillipaRees, Nov 14, 2018.

1. how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc?

as above....wireless Epson XP 305 disconnected from computer. I don't know how to reinstall

:)

PhillipaRees, Nov 14, 2018
  2. weamish Win User

Brother printers - wireless connection

Yep, over the years I've contacted Brother by phone and online chat and email. They have a list of stock responses, none of which have solved the problem. Their printers work great when they're actually working. But the wireless issues are maddening. With other printer brands, my experience has been different - when the internet connection is restored, the printers automatically reconnect to the wifi SSID and work properly again, immediately. But for some reason this does not happen with Brother, even when their printers have reconnected.

weamish, Nov 14, 2018
  3. in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 14, 2018
  4. how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc?

HP Printer won't connect to network

Hello Mika,

Based on the information you've shared, it's possible that the connection is already corrupted. Given that information, it is best to try resetting your printing environment to restore the connection. To do this, just follow the steps below:

1. Since your printer uses a wireless connection, restart the router.
      1. Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router.
      2. Wait 10 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord to the router.
      3. Wait for the router’s network activity light to become active.
      4. Press the wireless button or wireless control panel icon on the printer to turn the wireless connection off, and then on.
      5. Wait for the printer to reconnect to your router.
    2. Turn on the computer.
    3. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
    4. Try to print.

Hope this helps. If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll
    get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc?

1. how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my pc? - Similar Threads - reconnect wireless printer

2. How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?: I was using my computer and my touchpad wasn't working. I accessed Device Management and found my touchpad in the hidden section of Human Interface Devices. It looks like this:How do I reconnect it???...
  3. How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?: I was using my computer and my touchpad wasn't working. I accessed Device Management and found my touchpad in the hidden section of Human Interface Devices. It looks like this:How do I reconnect it???...
  4. How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I cannot connect my PC wirelessly to my HP printer

I cannot connect my PC wirelessly to my HP printer: I have trouble connecting my PC to my wireless printer. I can print on my iPad and my wife's Mac will print wirelessly! The printer is definitely connected to our internet! I just cannot print from my computer!...
  6. Reconnecting a Wireless Xbox controller to my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reconnecting a Wireless Xbox controller to my PC: So I've had this happening since I got this controller and I'm wondering if there's a way to make this easier on myself: I use my Xbox controller a lot on my PC, so whenever I connect it to my Xbox or it dies, it completely disconnects, but it's still in the devices area on...
  7. How do I get my wireless printer online?

How do I get my wireless printer online?: My HP printer which is new is offline. What do I do to get it online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-wireless-printer-online/fe849036-80aa-4df0-be75-220276a9dd33
  8. How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop?: Hello. I'm new on here. I had my HP Envy 4507 printer wirelessly linked to my Lenovo ideapad 510 (with Windows 10) and working perfectly. Now, the printer and laptop each indicate that they are actively linked to my network but when I ask the printer to print, I get the...
  9. changed password on internet how do i reconnect wireless printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changed password on internet how do i reconnect wireless printer: i changed my password to my internet, how to i change on wireless printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/changed-password-on-internet-how-do-i-reconnect/144816fd-f96f-4aa6-92f7-f548f6893e5f
  10. how do i install my wireless printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i install my wireless printer: install wireless Canon printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-install-my-wireless-printer/42e5870d-5adb-4a0c-aba7-cf5d6d08ec3c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer offline

2. how to reconnect printer to computer wireless

3. printer not connected

4. reconnect printer,
  5. reconnect printer to computer,
  6. how to reconnect printer to computer,
  7. how do i reconnect my printer to computer,
  8. reconnect my printer to my computer,
  9. connect to printer wirelessly,
  10. how to reconnect wireless printer to computer,
  11. reconnect printer to computer wifi,