Windows 10: How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

Discus and support How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a case number 1051546450. I need to reconnect with Microsoft support.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert Ducharme, Mar 30, 2023.

1. How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

I have a case number 1051546450. I need to reconnect with Microsoft support.

:)

Robert Ducharme, Mar 30, 2023

2. Tech support Case Number

I was in a chat secession with Microsoft Support/Digital River India

They could not help me but was told there is a solution and to contact

microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/contact/

They gave me a case number so that Microsoft would know how to help based on what transpired in my chat support experience.

However is nothing specific at the above URL that I can leave the case number with to get the support I need.

What am I missing here?

How do I get in contact with Microsoft to follow up on my case?

SOLUTION Found under Setting/region not set to US the country where my card is issued from

ChiriquiPanama, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Freddie-Z Win User
    How to get information on past Microsoft Support case numbers

Want to know more about the notes your Microsoft Support agent took? Need to track down a case number? No worries! It's easy. All you need is your device.

1. Go to Microsoft Virtual Agent.
    Type in "Talk to an agent".

2. Select the category that this case is about. If you want to track down a support number for a Windows matter, you would select "Windows".

3. (optional for some) If you selected "Windows" or "Xbox", you will be directed to a Windows Advisor or a Xbox Gamer. These people unfortunately do not have access to your case notes (or the case number). Enter your name and email, and
    in the details pane, type (or copy and paste) the below text.

Hello, thanks for being here. I need my question to be routed to a Microsoft Agent.

The system will route your question automatically, just click on "Connect to a Microsoft Advocate" or something similar.

4. Your case will go to a support professional. When they are assigned to your case, simply ask for a case number if you would like that. As a courtesy to them, you should provide a date range, to make their work easier. If you are looking
    for case notes, give them the case number and the agent will provide details.

I hope that this guide was helpful for you.

Freddie-Z, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

1. How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number? - Similar Threads - reconnect Microsoft Support

2. I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?: My computer was hacked on March 15 or earlier. The computer is not performing as it was before the hack. No-one from Microsoft Support has so far been able to examine the computer. I need t for that to happen....
  3. I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?: My computer was hacked on March 15 or earlier. The computer is not performing as it was before the hack. No-one from Microsoft Support has so far been able to examine the computer. I need t for that to happen....
  4. How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?: I have a case number 1051546450. I need to reconnect with Microsoft support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-with-microsoft-support-when-i/a4083bbf-292c-468c-96ea-eabf9fdafe2f
  5. How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...: I do not even know how I was abe to get a chat. I was given a case number in case support did not work. Well, it did not!!! Is it impossible to reach a microsoft person or microsoft chat/...
  6. How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...

How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...: I do not even know how I was abe to get a chat. I was given a case number in case support did not work. Well, it did not!!! Is it impossible to reach a microsoft person or microsoft chat/...
  7. how do I look up status of a support case number

how do I look up status of a support case number: how do I look up status of a support case number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-status-of-a-support-case-number/fd2256f4-d485-4e78-ac96-1b8bc6c639ad
  8. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  9. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  10. I have a case number for support,