Windows 10: How do I reconnect with my latest call.

Discus and support How do I reconnect with my latest call. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; There was a Microsoft support guy who wanted me to call him back. I've got his case ID, but dont know where to put it!! (There wasn't any option for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mounir JakobMeslem, Mar 24, 2019.

1. How do I reconnect with my latest call.

There was a Microsoft support guy who wanted me to call him back. I've got his case ID, but dont know where to put it!!

(There wasn't any option for this kind of comment, so I just picked Microsoft store. Sorry if it irritates you that I put it in the wrong place)

:)

Mounir JakobMeslem, Mar 24, 2019
  2. little cat, Mar 24, 2019
  3. How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my device, I got a notice to reconnect my device I don.t know how please help

marydonato, Mar 24, 2019
  4. GaryBetty Win User

How do I reconnect with my latest call.

How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my file history file drive

GaryBetty, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

How do I reconnect with my latest call.

1. How do I reconnect with my latest call. - Similar Threads - reconnect latest call

2. How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?: I was using my computer and my touchpad wasn't working. I accessed Device Management and found my touchpad in the hidden section of Human Interface Devices. It looks like this:How do I reconnect it???...
  3. How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?: I was using my computer and my touchpad wasn't working. I accessed Device Management and found my touchpad in the hidden section of Human Interface Devices. It looks like this:How do I reconnect it???...
  4. How do I reconnect my touchpad to my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?: I am LIVID. Finding a phone number for microsoft is next to impossible. I was in a tech support call, was given a case number, got disconnected, but now when I call the same number 800 642-7676 the automated system disconnects me and forwards me to the web site for...
  6. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?: I am LIVID. Finding a phone number for microsoft is next to impossible. I was in a tech support call, was given a case number, got disconnected, but now when I call the same number 800 642-7676 the automated system disconnects me and forwards me to the web site for...
  7. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How do I reconnect to outlook

How do I reconnect to outlook: how do I connect to Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-to-outlook/db0288bb-2cec-4332-ac05-7b7d5234436b
  9. How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I reconnect my wireless printer to laptop?: Hello. I'm new on here. I had my HP Envy 4507 printer wirelessly linked to my Lenovo ideapad 510 (with Windows 10) and working perfectly. Now, the printer and laptop each indicate that they are actively linked to my network but when I ask the printer to print, I get the...
  10. How do I reconnect my e-drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reconnect my e-drive?: Error message is: An error occurred while reconnectin E to \\BA-238D1b\Games Microsoft Windows Network is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-reconnect-my-e-drive/eee91354-9957-49b4-b4ef-36d43d2edf6d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reconnect me to microsoft support

2. how do i reconnect with microsoft help