Windows 10: How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

Discus and support How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am LIVID. Finding a phone number for microsoft is next to impossible. I was in a tech support call, was given a case number, got disconnected, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miguel Sosa3, Jan 28, 2023.

1. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

I am LIVID. Finding a phone number for microsoft is next to impossible. I was in a tech support call, was given a case number, got disconnected, but now when I call the same number 800 642-7676 the automated system disconnects me and forwards me to the web site for support.The web site for support is not useful for my case. I need to reactivate windows after a hardware change and slui 4 does nothing. I NEED HELP FROM A HUMAN AND MICROSOFT MAKES THIS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE NOW!HOW do I reconnect with tech support if I have a case number opened already?

:)

Miguel Sosa3, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

1. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected? - Similar Threads - reconnect technical support

2. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  3. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  4. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i call support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i call support: how to call support? where to find the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-call-support/f1331c06-49d7-41da-9f4e-1fbccf12d576
  6. how do i call support

how do i call support: how to call support? where to find the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-call-support/f1331c06-49d7-41da-9f4e-1fbccf12d576
  7. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?: I am LIVID. Finding a phone number for microsoft is next to impossible. I was in a tech support call, was given a case number, got disconnected, but now when I call the same number 800 642-7676 the automated system disconnects me and forwards me to the web site for...
  8. How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I reconnect with windows technical support when the call is disconnected?: I am LIVID. Finding a phone number for microsoft is next to impossible. I was in a tech support call, was given a case number, got disconnected, but now when I call the same number 800 642-7676 the automated system disconnects me and forwards me to the web site for...
  9. How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I Reconnect Disconnected Webcam?: The screen snip of Device Manager below shows the problem. I cannot find any solution to fix it in troubleshooter or HP Support Community. The Camera Properties say Microsoft is the Manufacturer. I checked the installed Driver for Updates and system says the driver is...
  10. How do I reconnect with my latest call.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I reconnect with my latest call.: There was a Microsoft support guy who wanted me to call him back. I've got his case ID, but dont know where to put it!! (There wasn't any option for this kind of comment, so I just picked Microsoft store. Sorry if it irritates you that I put it in the wrong place)...