Windows 10: how do I record a greeting?

Discus and support how do I record a greeting? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I record a greeting to add to my emails?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John JBrennan, Mar 25, 2020.

1. how do I record a greeting?

How do I record a greeting to add to my emails?

:)

John JBrennan, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Mar 25, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

how do I record a greeting?

weybrew, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

how do I record a greeting?

1. how do I record a greeting? - Similar Threads - record greeting

2. Hi, my windows 10 shuts off when zoom starts converting the recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my windows 10 shuts off when zoom starts converting the recording: What should I do? It's so irritating that I can't join next meeting immediately as laptop turns off completely & it happens during the zoom meeting too....
  3. Hi, my windows 10 shuts off when zoom starts converting the recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my windows 10 shuts off when zoom starts converting the recording: What should I do? It's so irritating that I can't join next meeting immediately as laptop turns off completely & it happens during the zoom meeting too....
  4. Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error: Recently when recording screen and output audio using Snipping tool, at the end I get a sign saying "Problems with recording audio. If an open app is using WASAPI exclusive mode, change it to shared mode" and the recording doesn't come up with audio.The strange thing is that...
  5. Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error

Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error: Recently when recording screen and output audio using Snipping tool, at the end I get a sign saying "Problems with recording audio. If an open app is using WASAPI exclusive mode, change it to shared mode" and the recording doesn't come up with audio.The strange thing is that...
  6. Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...: Hi I have been encountering issues with the game bar recording whereby when I'm recording the audio is totally fine but when I look back at the videos recorded the audio is always choppy/cracked this has happened to many of my video recordings I only want to record the system...
  7. Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...

Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...: Hi I have been encountering issues with the game bar recording whereby when I'm recording the audio is totally fine but when I look back at the videos recorded the audio is always choppy/cracked this has happened to many of my video recordings I only want to record the system...
  8. How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?: 2 things happened:1 1st May, i ended my video recording and immediatetely took a screenshot after that, then when i want to find the video i recorded, i couldn't find it anymore it just disappeared from my taskbar so i couldn't save it or even see it is there any ways to...
  9. How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?

How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?: 2 things happened:1 1st May, i ended my video recording and immediatetely took a screenshot after that, then when i want to find the video i recorded, i couldn't find it anymore it just disappeared from my taskbar so i couldn't save it or even see it is there any ways to...
  10. How to backup a master boot record

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to backup a master boot record: How to back up a master boot record when converting to a gpt disk structure. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-a-master-boot-record/da94a621-3626-4be3-b2ab-394e304743ce