Windows 10: how do I record my voice on my surface?

Discus and support how do I record my voice on my surface? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to record, my voice on my surface. Ultimately, I am trying to record a podcast.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DR NO(2), Nov 6, 2019.

1. DR NO(2) Win User

how do I record my voice on my surface?

I want to record, my voice on my surface. Ultimately, I am trying to record a podcast.

:)

DR NO(2), Nov 6, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 6, 2019
  3. MarvelArt Win User
    Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Nov 6, 2019
  4. how do I record my voice on my surface?

voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

how do I record my voice on my surface?

1. how do I record my voice on my surface? - Similar Threads - record voice surface

2. A microphone not recording my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A microphone not recording my voice: I have it enabled in privacy settings, i tried deleting it but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-microphone-not-recording-my-voice/e8535f6f-9028-45eb-908c-6518df3f8aa3
  3. A microphone not recording my voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A microphone not recording my voice: I have it enabled in privacy settings, i tried deleting it but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-microphone-not-recording-my-voice/e8535f6f-9028-45eb-908c-6518df3f8aa3
  4. A microphone not recording my voice

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can i record only my voice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i record only my voice?: when i'm talking with someone on teams or discord my microphone catch my voice and my brother who live in the same room. can i set up my microphone to catch only my voice?...
  6. Can i record only my voice?

Can i record only my voice?: when i'm talking with someone on teams or discord my microphone catch my voice and my brother who live in the same room. can i set up my microphone to catch only my voice?...
  7. Can i record only my voice?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  9. How do I convert voice recordings to text?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I convert voice recordings to text?: The inbuilt voice recorder of Win 10 records my voice via mic and saves it as an audio file .m4a. Is there a free app to convert those voice recordings to text? 125565
  10. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

Voice Recorder slowing down my voice: Whenever I try to record audio using the voice record software it always slows down my voice. If I record for 1 hour and 10 minutes it'll say I was recording for 1 hour and 17 minutes. Why does this happen and/or how do I make it stop....