Windows 10: How do I record something from the radio

Discus and support How do I record something from the radio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I record something from the radio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HTC-HD7User, Jul 26, 2019.

1. How do I record something from the radio

How do I record something from the radio

:)

HTC-HD7User, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 26, 2019
  3. How to record FM radio

Hi!

I'm using NOKIA ASHA 306 smartphone.

When I use Radio recorder, the files are saved in .AAC format which can play on my mobile but not on my PC.

I tried to convert them to another format (like wave, mp3, etc...).

This .AAC file format is not recognized by Audacity or VLC media player / Media Player Classic.

How can I convert these .AAC files to a more common audio format that my PC can read and work with?

Alternatively, is it possible to use Radio recorder to record in a different, more common and editable format?

I appreciate your suggestions on how to convert recordings of Radio recorder.

Thanks!

- Migara \m/

Migara---01, Jul 26, 2019
  4. How do I record something from the radio

How to record FM radio

Some of our members have been asking about FM radio recording, a feature that is available in a small number of Nokia phones, so here is a quick guide:

Which Nokia Phones support FM recording?

• Nokia C1-02
    • Nokia X2-02
    • Nokia X2-05
    • Nokia 110
    • Nokia 112
    • Nokia 113
    • Nokia 114
    • Nokia Asha 200
    • Nokia Asha 201

Is FM recording available everywhere?

Due to legal restrictions in some countries, FM recording is not available on all variants of the phone models mentioned above. The feature is available only in phones sold in the following countries:

Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, China (Mainland), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine,
    Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Singapore, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam and Yemen.

How do I use FM recording?

1. Ensure that you have the wired headset connected to the phone

2. Select Menu > Music > Radio to open the FM Radio.

3. Whilst the radio is playing, select Record to begin recording.

4. To end recording, use the same button to select Stop.

5. After recording, you will be prompted to enter a name for the file. You can type the filename of your choice or just keep the suggested name. When you are ready to save, select
    OK.

6. To play back recordings, use the left-side button to select Options...

7. ...then scroll down and select Recordings.

8. Choose the saved recording that you wish to play then select Open.

9. During playback of your recordings, you can pause and resume the playback by pressing the navigation key.

Why does my Nokia C1-02, X2-02, X2-05, 110, 112, 113, 114, Asha 200 or Asha 201 not have the Record option?

If the Record option is not displayed when you are listening to the radio, this means that your phone was manufactured for one of those countries where the FM Recording feature is not available due to legal reasons.

michaels---01, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

How do I record something from the radio

1. How do I record something from the radio - Similar Threads - record something radio

2. How do you record if something is playing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you record if something is playing on Windows 10: After a long time I wanted to record a sound running in the background on laptop or even my own voice using windows voice recorder but every time it is blank.I shall be thankful if you could guide me for the settings I need.Present laptop condition;Widows 21 H2 OS Japanese...
  3. How do you record if something is playing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you record if something is playing on Windows 10: After a long time I wanted to record a sound running in the background on laptop or even my own voice using windows voice recorder but every time it is blank.I shall be thankful if you could guide me for the settings I need.Present laptop condition;Widows 21 H2 OS Japanese...
  4. How do you record if something is playing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Noise is ruining my recordings from radio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noise is ruining my recordings from radio: Noise is ruining my recordings of mostly classical music from the radio. It started on replacement of a faulty mobo with a newer, more capable, GigaByte Z690 UD DDR4. Others have experienced this problem, described as "popping sounds." I have been told it is caused by windows...
  6. Noise is ruining my recordings from radio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noise is ruining my recordings from radio: Noise is ruining my recordings of mostly classical music from the radio. It started on replacement of a faulty mobo with a newer, more capable, GigaByte Z690 UD DDR4. Others have experienced this problem, described as "popping sounds." I have been told it is caused by windows...
  7. Noise is ruining my recordings from radio

8. How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?: I troubleshooted Bluetooth today because I couldn’t connect to anything and the slider was missing. It say I have to check Bluetooth radio status. It can’t detect the issue and it says I ha e to determine Bluetooth radio status which also no issues were detected. I appreciate...
  9. how do I record a greeting?

how do I record a greeting?: How do I record a greeting to add to my emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-record-a-greeting/47c9e63b-5616-487b-a58a-b6b80423c087
  10. how can i tape music from a radio station/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i tape music from a radio station/: Trying to tape or burn on a cd from my radio statin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tape-music-from-a-radio-station/0b026c57-c6ed-44eb-85d9-ba5fcce8bae7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Nokia 201 radio record

2. Nokia 201 how do i radio recording

3. how to activite radio recorder on asha 200