Windows 10: How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

Discus and support How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PixeltheGreatMC, Jun 20, 2020.

1. How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting process, my computer gives me the Blue Screen of Death. Every now and then, I do get these, probably because I am using an older computer with Windows 10. But at the moment, that is not the point. What is important to me is that I get that Minecraft world back. I was able to find that it indeed exists, but it won't show up in the world list. I have looked pretty much everywhere, but I could only find one or two things about recovering Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds in particular. So, is there any way to recover one for Minecraft Bedrock? And if so, would you please tell me? Also, for the record, I haven't made any backups of this world.

:)

PixeltheGreatMC, Jun 20, 2020
  2. nnicoo62 Win User

Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft Bedrock?

Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC.

nnicoo62, Jun 20, 2020
  3. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Jun 20, 2020
  4. How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

So my MCBE world got corrupted and it previously was about 800 mb, now when I look at the save it is 0 mb, please help that world is the only reason I play Minecraft.
    How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world? [​IMG]

KarimGo2006, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

1. How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world? - Similar Threads - recover corrupted Minecraft

2. How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?: So my computer shut off one time, and to this day hasn't turned on. I had a survival world that I spent 2 months on on that computer. I didn't expect the computer to break, so I didn't export it or anything. Does anyone know how to get the world back from the broken computer?...
  3. How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?: So my computer shut off one time, and to this day hasn't turned on. I had a survival world that I spent 2 months on on that computer. I didn't expect the computer to break, so I didn't export it or anything. Does anyone know how to get the world back from the broken computer?...
  4. How can I recover a 0-kilobyte Minecraft Bedrock Edition world that has been exported into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover a 0-kilobyte Minecraft Bedrock Edition world that has been exported into...: I remember exporting Minecraft world into a backup folder a long time ago. Then I deleted that world from the Minecraft bedrock edition app because I wanted to clear the list of Minecraft worlds on the app. Now that world was important, I had spent a lot of time on it....
  5. Recovering my Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering my Minecraft world: My computer was doing weird things. Long story short, the fix was to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. I had help with an online representative who managed to back up my files to a folder called "Windows.old" in which I have recovered some files. The only thing missing is...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds: Yesterday i uninstalled for error Minecraft Bedrock in my PC, and when installed again my worlds weren't there anymore obviously. So i want to know if there is anyway to recover my worlds....
  8. Minecraft corrupted world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft corrupted world: My main minecraft world on my pc has disappeared. From looking up the web everyone advises to find the minecraft folder on the pc but there isn’t one on my pc. I’m signed in with my xbox live account, would the world be saved online somewhere? Thanks for your help....
  9. Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.: So my MCBE world got corrupted and it previously was about 800 mb, now when I look at the save it is 0 mb, please help that world is the only reason I play Minecraft.[IMG]...
  10. Recovering Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Minecraft world: I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there anymore. I believe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot