Windows 10: how do i recover admin password for system restore

Discus and support how do i recover admin password for system restore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so I'm trying to do a complete system restore and it needs my admin password. I have exhausted all passwords I think it can be and I am able to login... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by danielbruegman, Jul 11, 2021.

1. how do i recover admin password for system restore

so I'm trying to do a complete system restore and it needs my admin password. I have exhausted all passwords I think it can be and I am able to login to my Microsoft account. I'm confused and need help

:)

danielbruegman, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Jul 11, 2021
  4. freeboy Win User

how do i recover admin password for system restore

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

how do i recover admin password for system restore

1. how do i recover admin password for system restore - Similar Threads - recover admin password

2. How recover password for admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How recover password for admin: How recover password for admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-password-for-admin/28b4e1fe-ad9a-4b5f-af80-30ad42dd71bb
  3. How recover password for admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How recover password for admin: How recover password for admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-password-for-admin/28b4e1fe-ad9a-4b5f-af80-30ad42dd71bb
  4. how do you recover password for Admin User Control?

how do you recover password for Admin User Control?: how do you recover password for Admin User Control? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-recover-password-for-admin-user-control/9dac35bb-9bd3-4b47-be26-0ab6556837a8
  5. how do you recover password for Admin User Control?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you recover password for Admin User Control?: how do you recover password for Admin User Control? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-recover-password-for-admin-user-control/9dac35bb-9bd3-4b47-be26-0ab6556837a8
  6. How do I reset the System Restore account password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset the System Restore account password?: I got my computer messed up and unable to boot to a login. So I restarted holding the shift key to get to the options where I could do a system restore. However, the system restore, and all other choices, ask to select an account before continuing. I select my account, the...
  7. How do I reset the System Restore account password?

How do I reset the System Restore account password?: I got my computer messed up and unable to boot to a login. So I restarted holding the shift key to get to the options where I could do a system restore. However, the system restore, and all other choices, ask to select an account before continuing. I select my account, the...
  8. How do I reset the System Restore account password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Recover Admin Password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recover Admin Password: So I have a dell inspiron that i had for like 2 years now. I forgot the admin passowrd for the main account and the only onther account i can sign into is my sons. I dosent require a password but the account has acces to virturally nothing, whenever i try to do basically...
  10. How do I recover admin password and how do eliminate my Windows password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I recover admin password and how do eliminate my Windows password?: Split from this thread. all I want is to recover admin. p.w. wanted to put new antiverius program. cant do it it because it keeps asking for admin. p.w. plus I am the only one that uses computer. I do not want to have a sign in p.w. or code. I just want to click and I am...