Windows 10: How do I recover all my apps in Win10 after pc reset

Discus and support How do I recover all my apps in Win10 after pc reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I now have windows 10 and I'm so fed-up with it. It all started with RST driver thing not working. I downloaded the latest driver, installed it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joecastle, Sep 1, 2015.

1. joecastle Win User

How do I recover all my apps in Win10 after pc reset

So I now have windows 10 and I'm so fed-up with it. It all started with RST driver thing not working. I downloaded the latest driver, installed it and windows would not boot. It would go to the trouble shooting screen and I tried everything, got frustrated and did the PC reset that does not delete your personal files. But it did just that! All the previous apps that I had, all the years of saving my favorite links in folders inside of firefox is all gone. All my adobe apps, security apps etc.... Please tell me there something I can do to recover all of this. I have tried system restore (recovery) and even that was turned off. I tried to revert back to win 7 but the system restore in that was turned off as well and I don not understand how or why it was that way.... Thank you anyone that can help.... Joe

:)

joecastle, Sep 1, 2015
  2. 7thSense Win User

Phone reset itself - how do I recover all my files/settings/apps?

Reinstall apps using the app Reinstaller. You find it in the Marketplace.

Use Zune (and SkyDrive) to sync the files back to your phone.

All contacts (and the calendar) are always in sync with your Live ID so they will sync back automatically (provided you use the same Live ID).

Settings need to be re-done.

7thSense, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Phone reset itself - how do I recover all my files/settings/apps?

I put my LG900 phone in my pocket. Later on, when I took it out, my phone appeared as if I had just purchased it - no more apps, no more email accounts, no more history of texts/calls, no contacts, etc. How do I recover ALL of the information/files/settings
    I had worked so hard to establish over the past year?

BobTurnerUSMA, Sep 1, 2015
  4. bcog Win User

Hey Joe
    Please tell me you were able to recover your old apps and settings from somewhere?
    Bryan

5. PJLLB Win User
    The reset option does not delete your personal file. I was clearly warned prior performing a reset that programs would be removed with the reset. Firefox shortcuts MAY be recoverable by looking in the %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ folder if it exists. Check before and after you reinstall Firefox.

PJLLB, Jan 23, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Pretty old thread. Almost 5 months old.

davidhk, Jan 23, 2016
  7. bcog Win User
    Thanks guys - it was a hail mary

bcog, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I recover all my apps in Win10 after pc reset - Similar Threads - recover apps Win10

2. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  3. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  4. How to recover my win10

How to recover my win10: I had created win10 system image backup and later updated the windows to win11 version. Now I wanted to switch to win10 as it has been more than 1 month cant see the switch option now. I tried to use that win10 system image but it is asking me to create recovery drive which I...
  5. How to recover my win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my win10: I had created win10 system image backup and later updated the windows to win11 version. Now I wanted to switch to win10 as it has been more than 1 month cant see the switch option now. I tried to use that win10 system image but it is asking me to create recovery drive which I...
  6. How do I recover all my downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I recover all my downloads: I wanted to switch my downloads folder to another drive i tried doing it but when I pressed apply it said do you want to move all the files from the old location to the new location and I pressed no which I soon regretted Can you guys please help me recover my all the files...
  7. How do I recover all my downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover all my downloads: I wanted to switch my downloads folder to another drive i tried doing it but when I pressed apply it said do you want to move all the files from the old location to the new location and I pressed no which I soon regretted Can you guys please help me recover my all the files...
  8. How do I recover all my downloads

9. Recovering all apps after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering all apps after reset: I had to reset my desktop thinking it would fix my problem, however, has created even bigger issues by removing all of my apps and now I cannot figure out how to recover them. Help!...
  10. Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 Deleted My Profle - How do I Recover it?: So I left my work PC over the weekend, only to return to see that Windows 10 somehow deleted my main profile. So, quite simply, how do I recover and reinstate my old profile? The profile still exist on the PC, the folder is there in the 'Users' folder and all the files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how 2 recover my apps after i reset my pc in windows 10

2. how do i recover all my apps in win10 after pc reset

3. how to recover old apps after reset

4. how to recover my files on win10,
  5. how to recover apps in win10