Windows 10: How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I recover an email to a microsoft account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been have trouble logging into my Minecraft account recently and was redirected to Microsoft help for email recovery also with no luck. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PotatoGod1221, Aug 18, 2022.

1. How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?

I have been have trouble logging into my Minecraft account recently and was redirected to Microsoft help for email recovery also with no luck. Is there a way to recover my email without a backup email or a phone number to the account? I have both the password and username of the account.

:)

PotatoGod1221, Aug 18, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 18, 2022
  3. How to recover deleted email account?

Hi Michael,

There are a few possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue. For us to provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• How did you delete your email account?
    • Are you trying to recover a Microsoft account or your company email account?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 18, 2022
  4. How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?

1. How do I recover an email to a microsoft account? - Similar Threads - recover email microsoft

2. How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear: How do I recover my microsoft on my computer it disappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-microsoft-account-it-disappear/c6c16e5d-062a-4120-8bca-5dd46ec8361d
  3. How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear: How do I recover my microsoft on my computer it disappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-microsoft-account-it-disappear/c6c16e5d-062a-4120-8bca-5dd46ec8361d
  4. How do I recover my microsoft account it disappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I recover a hacked minecraft account if the email was changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover a hacked minecraft account if the email was changed?: My other microsoft account recently got hacked and it had my minecraft account on it, I was just curious if I am able to still recover it?...
  6. How do I recover a hacked minecraft account if the email was changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a hacked minecraft account if the email was changed?: My other microsoft account recently got hacked and it had my minecraft account on it, I was just curious if I am able to still recover it?...
  7. How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?: I have been have trouble logging into my Minecraft account recently and was redirected to Microsoft help for email recovery also with no luck. Is there a way to recover my email without a backup email or a phone number to the account? I have both the password and username of...
  8. Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data: I have delete one of my Microsoft Outlook email accounts from my Desktop because I do not use it on my Desktop but however require it on my Phone and Laptop. After I deleted it, I lost all my emails on my Laptop and Phone. Is there a way to recover it?...
  9. How do I recover my email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I recover my email account: how do I recover my email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-email-account/07cccc86-2eb9-47a2-a8ae-28c58f412792
  10. how do i recover my email?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i recover my email?: I have been locked out and cant get back in to my email. I have done the verification request form and was denied access every time. How can I recover my email now?...