Windows 10: How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its...

Discus and support How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc was reset by someone and i need help recovering my data. What can i do to recover my files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kondwani emmanuel phiri, May 14, 2024.

1. How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its...

My pc was reset by someone and i need help recovering my data. What can i do to recover my files.

:)

kondwani emmanuel phiri, May 14, 2024
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, May 14, 2024
  3. recovering data possible dead hard drive

Hello, @victorm294!

Well, I'm really sorry to hear about your accident with the WD HDD.
    I'd still advise to try that WD drive on another PC just in case, and see if it will get detected there, or if it even spins up. You also mentioned you checked all connections, but did you try connecting the WD drive with a different SATA cable?

If none of these worked, then recovering your data might be a lot more difficult. *Frown How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its... :(
    I'd suggest to turn to a professional data recovery, it also won't hurt to try what @RCoon suggested. However I'm not sure it's going to work, if the drive doesn't even spin up.
    Data recovery companies are costly indeed, but if your files are that important, I'm not sure you have any other choice.
    If the drive doesn't even spin up, we are most probably facing a physical damage from the power surge. This means you won't be able to fix it yourself. HDD physical repairs require a clean environment and technical knowledge of the HDD's structure and components.

My suggestion would be to get in touch with such a company and explain your situation, hopefully the repair will be affordable. Here's a list of all our data recovery partners worldwide: http://goo.gl/kkn4Vs

Just a tip: This is exactly why we recommend keeping backups offsite as well, power surges/system failures can result in such unpleasant situations. :/

I hope this helps you!
    And if you need further assistance or more information,
    I'd suggest to contact our tech support:
    http://goo.gl/BXehMx

Good luck, @victorm294!

P.S. Thank you for notifying me, @RCoon! *Smile How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its... :)

SuperSoph_WD, May 14, 2024
  4. How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its...

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, May 14, 2024
Thema:

How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its...

1. How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its... - Similar Threads - recover data laptops

2. How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its...: My pc was reset by someone and i need help recovering my data. What can i do to recover my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-data-from-my-laptops-internal/dcec403b-b747-485a-af20-6a8d5b782200
  3. How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i recover data from my laptops internal drive after someone reset my pc, if its...: My pc was reset by someone and i need help recovering my data. What can i do to recover my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-data-from-my-laptops-internal/dcec403b-b747-485a-af20-6a8d5b782200
  4. How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?: Hello there! So the External D Drive on my laptop suddenly disappeared, and the D Drive is an SDXC Card. I've tried several steps to restore it on YouTube and on Google such as: Re-Scan Disks, Re-Install USB Root Hub, Perform Safe Boot, etc. And also on my laptop there is no...
  5. How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?

How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?: Hello there! So the External D Drive on my laptop suddenly disappeared, and the D Drive is an SDXC Card. I've tried several steps to restore it on YouTube and on Google such as: Re-Scan Disks, Re-Install USB Root Hub, Perform Safe Boot, etc. And also on my laptop there is no...
  6. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset: Dear Team,I am using Windows 10 which has default C drive only and I had done Disk partition from C drive to create D Drive.I did Windows restoration and due to this D-Drive is missing. Now, I want to recover data from D drive. I tried with few free-software but I am not able...
  7. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset: Dear Team,I am using Windows 10 which has default C drive only and I had done Disk partition from C drive to create D Drive.I did Windows restoration and due to this D-Drive is missing. Now, I want to recover data from D drive. I tried with few free-software but I am not able...
  8. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

9. Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop: I face continue popup browsing in my google chrome.....That's why I reset my laptop.....Unfortunately after resetting my laptop all of my hard drives has gone..... What should I do?...
  10. How do I recover all my apps in Win10 after pc reset

How do I recover all my apps in Win10 after pc reset: So I now have windows 10 and I'm so fed-up with it. It all started with RST driver thing not working. I downloaded the latest driver, installed it and windows would not boot. It would go to the trouble shooting screen and I tried everything, got frustrated and did the PC...