Windows 10: How do I recover my account

Discus and support How do I recover my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to play Minecraft but there have been some issues. When I try to log in using the Microsoft email that I used during the migration it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JC216, May 29, 2023.

1. JC216 Win User

How do I recover my account

I've been trying to play Minecraft but there have been some issues. When I try to log in using the Microsoft email that I used during the migration it now logs me into a profile that I've never been associated with before. My gamertag for it is now different than what it should be and it looks as if that account is missing details to even start playing Minecraft Java edition. My Xbox gamertag thankfully is still the same and still shows my profile when I try to see all accounts on my Minecraft launcher which now is my account, my account before migration, and now this new random account.

:)

JC216, May 29, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 29, 2023
  3. Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, May 29, 2023
  4. How do I recover my account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 29, 2023
Thema:

How do I recover my account

1. How do I recover my account - Similar Threads - recover account

2. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  3. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  4. Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...: Hello. One night I got frustrated with navigating around OneDrive and wanted to move all my files from "Desktop" within the C drive C:\Users\name to the actual desktop on my computer. Stupidly I dragged the folders over from the C drive to the desktop and saw them move. Then...
  5. Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...

Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...: Hello. One night I got frustrated with navigating around OneDrive and wanted to move all my files from "Desktop" within the C drive C:\Users\name to the actual desktop on my computer. Stupidly I dragged the folders over from the C drive to the desktop and saw them move. Then...
  6. Can I have help recovering my account?

Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  7. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  8. How do I recover my Microsoft Account when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Microsoft Account when...: I am at a loss, My original account was fully compromised, an account made back in 2007/2008Due to the age of the account, 2FA did not exist nor did it needed a phone number.I have been fighting to attempt to recover my account for several years, I have all the information...
  9. How do I recover my Microsoft Account when...

How do I recover my Microsoft Account when...: I am at a loss, My original account was fully compromised, an account made back in 2007/2008Due to the age of the account, 2FA did not exist nor did it needed a phone number.I have been fighting to attempt to recover my account for several years, I have all the information...
  10. How do I recover my account after being hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I recover my account after being hacked?: I have been trying to solve this problem for the last 24 hours. I was recently the victim of a hack. I received 3 emails, consecutively, last morning that detailed the following: a hacker had not only changed my password, but they had removed both of my alternate/recovery...