Windows 10: How do I recover my activate the scan to computer function

Discus and support How do I recover my activate the scan to computer function in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I reactivate the or recover the scan to computer function.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarianneConstable, Sep 25, 2019.

1. How do I recover my activate the scan to computer function

How do I reactivate the or recover the scan to computer function.?

:)

MarianneConstable, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. activate scan to computer function is disabled. How do i enable. i have a hp envy 110 all in one

Hi Annette,

To resolve your concern, you may follow the steps below:

• Search Windows for your printer model name, and click the printer name in the list of results. HP Printer Assistant opens.
    • Click Scanner Actions, and then click Manage Scan to Computer.
    • Click Enable to activate the scan to computer option.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Sep 25, 2019
  4. How do I recover my activate the scan to computer function

unable to scan to computer

My HP Envy 4524 printer set up using HP website and prints fine using wireless connection. However, when attempting a scan printer window message saying no computer found. I have read various suggestions indicating web scan may need to be enabled on
    my laptop, but the steps suggested could not be followed as I think they may refer to an earlier version of windows. Can anyone suggest how I might get my scan to computer enabled using windows 10?

BillNotley, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I recover my activate the scan to computer function

1. How do I recover my activate the scan to computer function - Similar Threads - recover activate scan

2. HOW DO I RECOVER A DELETED FILE ON A SCAN DISK STICK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I RECOVER A DELETED FILE ON A SCAN DISK STICK: I put a scan disk stick in the external drive and noticed that there were only two files on it. I've had it for a long time and I'm sure there were more. I tried to "explore" what I could find, I'm not computer savvy by any means, I did see that files were deleted in...
  3. HOW DO I RECOVER A DELETED FILE ON A SCAN DISK STICK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I RECOVER A DELETED FILE ON A SCAN DISK STICK: I put a scan disk stick in the external drive and noticed that there were only two files on it. I've had it for a long time and I'm sure there were more. I tried to "explore" what I could find, I'm not computer savvy by any means, I did see that files were deleted in...
  4. How do I activate a computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate a computer: The computer is in the community room hasn't been activated for some time need help to set it up please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-a-computer/7cd2561c-00c3-4e74-8aa8-1701aa1514b3
  5. How do I activate a computer

How do I activate a computer: The computer is in the community room hasn't been activated for some time need help to set it up please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-a-computer/7cd2561c-00c3-4e74-8aa8-1701aa1514b3
  6. How do I activate my Windows computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I activate my Windows computer?: I got my computer repaired recently. It had Windows 8.1 installed initially with no activation issues but was returned with Windows 10. Ever since then, it had been prompting me that my license is about to expire?...
  7. How do I activate my Windows computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate my Windows computer?: I got my computer repaired recently. It had Windows 8.1 installed initially with no activation issues but was returned with Windows 10. Ever since then, it had been prompting me that my license is about to expire?...
  8. How do I activate my Windows computer?

9. How do I save my scanned documents to my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I save my scanned documents to my computer?: How do I save my scanned documents to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-my-scanned-documents-to-my-computer/eb51da95-ee29-4ca9-a6b4-975a6d3bd0c4
  10. how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp...: how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp Office Jet4620?--the print function works wireless desire to scan then e mail==my email function on its own works also...