Windows 10: how do I recover my audio

Discus and support how do I recover my audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Do not have any sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-audio/d56bdd28-45e8-40a8-922c-97784f9e3e68 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by loy oakes, Nov 27, 2018.

1. loy oakes Win User

how do I recover my audio

Do not have any sound on my computer

:)

loy oakes, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 27, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Nov 27, 2018
  4. how do I recover my audio

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

how do I recover my audio

1. how do I recover my audio - Similar Threads - recover audio

2. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  3. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  4. Lost audio device after Windows is recovered from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost audio device after Windows is recovered from sleep mode: Dear developer,I'm from a audio device manufacturer, we make USB audio devices. The device works as an external sound card for a PC. Some customer feedback a issue to us recently, they keep the audio device always connected to their PC. And they never shut down their PC, only...
  5. Lost audio device after Windows is recovered from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost audio device after Windows is recovered from sleep mode: Dear developer,I'm from a audio device manufacturer, we make USB audio devices. The device works as an external sound card for a PC. Some customer feedback a issue to us recently, they keep the audio device always connected to their PC. And they never shut down their PC, only...
  6. Recover audio from screen recording with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover audio from screen recording with Xbox Game Bar: Hi everyone,I was recording my screen using Xbox Game Bar and when I tried to play it there was no sound.Can I recover the audio from a screen recording?Audio to record was on " Game" mode...
  7. Deleted then recovered mp3 files keep changing to mixed audio of other deleted then...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted then recovered mp3 files keep changing to mixed audio of other deleted then...: So, I will start where this problem began. I tried moving the entire music folder to the D drive, not a great idea. I made the whole D drive the folder so I, unknowingly and without thinking, deleted the folder and years worth of music in it. I regretted that immediately. So...
  8. Recovering Audio From Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Audio From Game DVR Recordings: Today I recorded about 8 hours of video in about 30 clips with the native game mode. I have recorded previously with no issues, so was not checking each clip for proper playback. At the end of it all, I realized that there was no audio in any of today's captures. After some...
  9. Windows 10 Updates - Messes up my USB Audio Codecs and I can't recover things?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Updates - Messes up my USB Audio Codecs and I can't recover things?: Yesterday windows 10 updates were installed on my pc. I can't switch that activity off anymore, but this is the third time I have had supdates come down and wreck the operation of my pc and force a complete wipe and reinstall of windows. So I am to say the least rather...
  10. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do i recover the Windows 10 default's High Definition Audio drivers?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do i recover the Windows 10 default's High Definition Audio drivers?!: I was trying to delete Realtek and when i delete it, there was no other driver! I checked the Device Manager and there was no audio driver. And then after a while the Realtek drivers reinstalled all of sudden, and i deleted it again and the default drivers still didn't...