Windows 10: How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?

Discus and support How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there! So the External D Drive on my laptop suddenly disappeared, and the D Drive is an SDXC Card. I've tried several steps to restore it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RakaIsOnWindows11, Jul 16, 2022.

1. How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?

Hello there! So the External D Drive on my laptop suddenly disappeared, and the D Drive is an SDXC Card. I've tried several steps to restore it on YouTube and on Google such as: Re-Scan Disks, Re-Install USB Root Hub, Perform Safe Boot, etc. And also on my laptop there is no "USB Mass Storage" in Device Manager. Please help me to recover D Drive on my laptop. Thank you!

:)

RakaIsOnWindows11, Jul 16, 2022

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jul 16, 2022
  3. Macazine Win User
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Jul 16, 2022
  4. How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?

How to recover D drive?

I followed steps in this link Redirecting to
    try to delete hidden files in the D drive. But then the drive disappeared. I want to take the D drive back. What should I do?

Franc.esca, Jul 16, 2022
Thema:

How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?

1. How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop? - Similar Threads - recover Drive laptop

2. How do I reconnect my D drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect my D drive?: The D drive became disconnected though my C drive with Public folder and desktop are unaffected.I've tried Windows + R for diskmgmt and cmd but neither work as "Rescan disk" does not appear under Action only Help.I'd be very grateful for any advice....
  3. How do I reconnect my D drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reconnect my D drive?: The D drive became disconnected though my C drive with Public folder and desktop are unaffected.I've tried Windows + R for diskmgmt and cmd but neither work as "Rescan disk" does not appear under Action only Help.I'd be very grateful for any advice....
  4. How do I reconnect my D drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I merged my c drive and d drive not how do i retrieve my d drive without resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I merged my c drive and d drive not how do i retrieve my d drive without resetting my laptop: I was trying to have more storage on my laptop hhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-merged-my-c-drive-and-d-drive-not-how-do-i/1a6e6ccc-3eaa-4874-907d-828d45187a23
  6. I merged my c drive and d drive not how do i retrieve my d drive without resetting my laptop

I merged my c drive and d drive not how do i retrieve my d drive without resetting my laptop: I was trying to have more storage on my laptop hhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-merged-my-c-drive-and-d-drive-not-how-do-i/1a6e6ccc-3eaa-4874-907d-828d45187a23
  7. How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....: How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C. I forgot to create back up storage for the drive D before expanding the space...
  8. How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....

How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C....: How can I recover the files in my drive D after I merge the space of Drive D in my drive C. I forgot to create back up storage for the drive D before expanding the space...
  9. How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?

How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?: Hello there! So the External D Drive on my laptop suddenly disappeared, and the D Drive is an SDXC Card. I've tried several steps to restore it on YouTube and on Google such as: Re-Scan Disks, Re-Install USB Root Hub, Perform Safe Boot, etc. And also on my laptop there is no...
  10. How to recover D drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to recover D drive?: I followed steps in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/d-drive-full-but-no-files-found/50db6b77-2f15-457f-8c34-182a682dd4ce to try to delete hidden files in the D drive. But then the drive disappeared. I want to take the D drive...