Windows 10: how do i recover my deleted camera roll videos?

Discus and support how do i recover my deleted camera roll videos? in Cortana to solve the problem; i want to recover my deleted camera roll videos.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by myk36, Jul 18, 2021.

1. myk36 Win User

how do i recover my deleted camera roll videos?

i want to recover my deleted camera roll videos.

:)

myk36, Jul 18, 2021

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Camera Roll - Zune

Hi MarisolFairclough,

It all depends on how you deleted it. Hopefully, if you deleted it like I think you did, you should be able to go to your Recycle Bin and recover it. Otherwise, you're probably not going to be able to recover it using this method.

However, if you don't delete your camera roll from your phone when you sync, then it is possible to go into the Zune Desktop Client and choose to sync that folder back to your computer.

• Connect phone to computer
    • Open Zune client on desktop
    • Select phone
    • Select pictures
    • Right-click on Camera roll and select Copy to my collection

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Deleting photos from Camera Roll from SkyDrive

Hello Lynn:

There seems to be some confusion. I will walk through how the SkyDrive camera roll is deleted from SkyDrive and then how you get this change reflected on the phone. Please follow the steps carefully as I have tested this on multiple phones with multiple
    accounts and it does work.

The SkyDrive camera roll that is showing on your phone is going to be the one that is associated with the primary Windows Live account on your phone, tap settings emails + accounts the first email listed here is the one we want. With this email in hand,
    go to http://skydrive.com and sign into this account. Locate your SkyDrive camera roll. This may be found in your pictures section but may be in documents or elsewhere within SkyDrive. Right click the SkyDrive camera roll and you will have an option to delete.
    Once you select this you should see that SkyDrive camera roll is no longer listed on SkyDrive.

Once you have done this, you will go back to the phone and you will tap settings emails + accounts tap and hold the first email listed as Windows Live select sync. I am not sure if this is the step that is being missed. You have mentioned outlook.com with
    at no point has anything to do with the pictures on SkyDrive and showing on your phone. After you have forced the sync of your Microsoft account on the phone you should notice that the SkyDrive camera roll is no longer listed in the albums section of your
    phone. As mentioned before it may be there initially but should show as empty shortly after you tap it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns I can assist you with.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

1. how do i recover my deleted camera roll videos? - Similar Threads - recover deleted camera

2. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?: I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into "This PC" > "Apple iPhone" > "Internal Storage", I found the pictures and videos that is supposed to be on my phone. I thought...
  3. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?: I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into "This PC" > "Apple iPhone" > "Internal Storage", I found the pictures and videos that is supposed to be on my phone. I thought...
  4. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do I restore the camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I restore the camera roll folder: I have Windows 11 and I right clicked on the camera roll folder and made the location the onedrive folder. What I REALLY wanted to do was to make it a folder inside of Onedrive. Right now pictures are being saved to the root in onedrive and I want them in a folder. How do I...
  6. how do I restore the camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I restore the camera roll folder: I have Windows 11 and I right clicked on the camera roll folder and made the location the onedrive folder. What I REALLY wanted to do was to make it a folder inside of Onedrive. Right now pictures are being saved to the root in onedrive and I want them in a folder. How do I...
  7. Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll: I've filmed and taken multiple photos and videos on the camera of my surface 7, but I can only see three files in my camera roll. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-and-photos-not-in-camera-roll/4a3bac44-4ae8-433a-a4d3-c104523e72ea
  8. How do I recover recently deleted video files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recover recently deleted video files?: I recently deleted a few videos and now I regret. But I don’t know how to get it back. So how do I get the files back? submitted by /u/FuryYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbkj4l/how_do_i_recover_recently_deleted_video_files/
  9. How do I SIMPLY delete my camera roll pictures

How do I SIMPLY delete my camera roll pictures: I need to delete my camera pics that I took on my webcam. I am not a computer whiz and need a SIMPLE procedure! They are not on the camera roll under the Pictures icon. I saw several posts on this and don't understand why Microsoft makes deleting a bad picture SO...
  10. How to recover my deleted videos?

How to recover my deleted videos?: How to recover my deleted videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-my-deleted-videos/0a920c0d-ef4a-4a45-b723-9873b5de6009"