Windows 10: How do I recover my files?

Discus and support How do I recover my files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was installing an external hard drive and i copied over the program files86 folder, so I assumed that I could delete the original one to clear up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xyofra, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Xyofra Win User

How do I recover my files?

I was installing an external hard drive and i copied over the program files86 folder, so I assumed that I could delete the original one to clear up space from my internal disk. But now a bunch of things aren't working such as fortnite or the epic games launcher. I don't know what to do but I think theres still hope because i have a copy of the entire folder on my external hard drive. I tried deleting the folder off of my internal disk so I have enough space to move the folder back but it keeps on telling me I cant because different files are running, or need permission.

:)

Xyofra, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Feb 28, 2024
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 28, 2024
  4. How do I recover my files?

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

How do I recover my files?

1. How do I recover my files? - Similar Threads - recover files

2. How Can I recover my secondary Windows 10 Boot files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I recover my secondary Windows 10 Boot files?: HelloI had partitioned my NVMe SSD to run Windows 11 and Windows 10 in a dual boot configuration.After changing my motherboard and cpu it boots directly into Windows 11 without showing any other boot options.- I've tried adding back the boot menu with this command bcdedit...
  3. How Can I recover my secondary Windows 10 Boot files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I recover my secondary Windows 10 Boot files?: HelloI had partitioned my NVMe SSD to run Windows 11 and Windows 10 in a dual boot configuration.After changing my motherboard and cpu it boots directly into Windows 11 without showing any other boot options.- I've tried adding back the boot menu with this command bcdedit...
  4. How can I recover a file that was on my desktop after pressing Ctrl + Z?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover a file that was on my desktop after pressing Ctrl + Z?: I'm gonna be as verbose as possible so people don't misunderstand me.I have a bunch of text files on my desktop and I decided to change their positions around. After realising I didn't like where they were, I figured I could press undo Ctrl + Z a few times to get them back to...
  5. How can I recover a file that was on my desktop after pressing Ctrl + Z?

How can I recover a file that was on my desktop after pressing Ctrl + Z?: I'm gonna be as verbose as possible so people don't misunderstand me.I have a bunch of text files on my desktop and I decided to change their positions around. After realising I didn't like where they were, I figured I could press undo Ctrl + Z a few times to get them back to...
  6. How to recover files from Local Disk G:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover files from Local Disk G:: I have been unknowingly saving important files onto Local Disk G:. I have always been able to access this drive. I recently unplugged my computer and plugged it back in and now Local Disk G: is gone. How can I recover all the files I had saved on this drive? Do they still...
  7. How to recover files from Local Disk G:

How to recover files from Local Disk G:: I have been unknowingly saving important files onto Local Disk G:. I have always been able to access this drive. I recently unplugged my computer and plugged it back in and now Local Disk G: is gone. How can I recover all the files I had saved on this drive? Do they still...
  8. How to recover files from Local Disk G:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Hello! I cannot seem to recover a file I have permanently deleted! kinda urgent

Hello! I cannot seem to recover a file I have permanently deleted! kinda urgent: System: Windows 11Issue: Having trouble recovering a lost fileThis situation is a bit urgent, but not really, since it's just a wallpaper I made, but I accidently deleted it without noticing when I was deleting a bunch of other files. I spent a lot of time on it and need to...
  10. Hello! I cannot seem to recover a file I have permanently deleted! kinda urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I cannot seem to recover a file I have permanently deleted! kinda urgent: System: Windows 11Issue: Having trouble recovering a lost fileThis situation is a bit urgent, but not really, since it's just a wallpaper I made, but I accidently deleted it without noticing when I was deleting a bunch of other files. I spent a lot of time on it and need to...