Windows 10: How do I recover my os

Discus and support How do I recover my os in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my OS the other day after my computer powered down while installing windows. I did this by selecting data wipe on the dell bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by heckbandit, Mar 11, 2021.

1. How do I recover my os

I accidentally deleted my OS the other day after my computer powered down while installing windows. I did this by selecting data wipe on the dell bios and now I do not have an OS to boot too. Is there anyway I can recover my OS without windows?

:)

heckbandit, Mar 11, 2021

2. Cannot recover Windows 8 OS, error that I have not created an account

Hi,

As per the added information, I suggest that you run the command below to deactivate the administrator account and check if you will be able to roll back to the old OS that was installed prior to Windows 10.

Steps to: Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no

To roll back to the previous OS, you can follow the steps mentioned in the previous post and after selecting
    Reset This PC select Factory Settings. This will revert your PC back to the original OS that was installed when the PC was purchased.

Note: Create the Media Creation Tool to perform the above action.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 11, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Bo$$ Win User

How do I recover my os

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Thema:

How do I recover my os

1. How do I recover my os - Similar Threads - recover

2. Can you recover a wiped hard drive with zeros or 7 pass

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you recover a wiped hard drive with zeros or 7 pass: Can you recover a wiped hard drive with zeros or 7 pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-recover-a-wiped-hard-drive-with-zeros-or-7/828ff200-ec6a-4a12-93e8-66b990cc77e8
  3. help me to recover my pc!

help me to recover my pc!: hi. today sunday, 1 august, 2021 i chose to reset my pc running the latest version of windows 10 21h1 with all the latest updates installed. my pc was reset 38% or 39% and it suddenly switched off without any reason, and when i switched it on, i saw windows 10 was undoing...
  4. How to recover deleted files ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover deleted files ??: I am new to OneDrive, and deleted, permanently, very important files from the cloud and from my PC.Is there any means to recover them ???Any suggestions, please.Thanks a lot...
  5. Wiped hard drive with no new data written is there i can recover or its no data left

Wiped hard drive with no new data written is there i can recover or its no data left: Wiped hard drive with no new data written is there i can recover or its no data left https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wiped-hard-drive-with-no-new-data-written-is-there/cd68f28e-f89f-4336-bd4f-15182ec9ae51
  6. Recover deleted Chrome-profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover deleted Chrome-profile: Hi,we hade some pop-up viruses from Chrome, and saw that a Chrome-profile with an email address was logged in and synced and thought that caused the issue.We went in to administer profiles, and deleted the synced profile which had an e-mail assigned to it. Now we want to...
  7. Recover lost Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover lost Windows activation key: During the time of free Windows 10 upgrades I performed an online upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro with no requirement to purchase Win 10 license. Recently my motherboard failed and I transferred my HDD to near clone hardware Lenovo G50-80 and since Windows has...
  8. volume 1 changed to volume 2 the one i use system boot drive how i recover the disk before...

volume 1 changed to volume 2 the one i use system boot drive how i recover the disk before...: volume 1 changed to volume 2 the one i use system boot drive how i recover the disk before it was data modified corrupted data is there a software to restore the disk or volume backup storage volume the disk number letters [a7b54vf] something...
  9. Tring to recover admin access to my Hp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tring to recover admin access to my Hp: Need to recover admin access to my Hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tring-to-recover-admin-access-to-my-hp/b9fd9653-92a8-4fdc-affe-749312f3b36b
  10. HDD crashed, installed new SSD, recovered HDD - what to do next?

HDD crashed, installed new SSD, recovered HDD - what to do next?: Windows 10 - older desktop computer. First the story:Had a 1TB HDD running everything. It started to struggle to boot. I put "buy a new drive" on my to-do list. And of course, it died before I replaced it. Procrastination 1, human 0.So before giving up, I purchased a new SSD,...