Windows 10: How do I recover my os

Discus and support How do I recover my os in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my OS the other day after my computer powered down while installing windows. I did this by selecting data wipe on the dell bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by heckbandit, Mar 11, 2021.

1. How do I recover my os

I accidentally deleted my OS the other day after my computer powered down while installing windows. I did this by selecting data wipe on the dell bios and now I do not have an OS to boot too. Is there anyway I can recover my OS without windows?

:)

heckbandit, Mar 11, 2021

2. Cannot recover Windows 8 OS, error that I have not created an account

Hi,

As per the added information, I suggest that you run the command below to deactivate the administrator account and check if you will be able to roll back to the old OS that was installed prior to Windows 10.

Steps to: Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no

To roll back to the previous OS, you can follow the steps mentioned in the previous post and after selecting
    Reset This PC select Factory Settings. This will revert your PC back to the original OS that was installed when the PC was purchased.

Note: Create the Media Creation Tool to perform the above action.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 11, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Bo$$ Win User

How do I recover my os

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Thema:

How do I recover my os

1. How do I recover my os - Similar Threads - recover

2. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  3. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  4. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?: How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall? I never had the option to connect to Facebook either. I wasnt able to join a clan that I was invited to becuz I always got the "Oh No Something Went Wrong" message then it would kick me from the...
  6. How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?

How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?: How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall? I never had the option to connect to Facebook either. I wasnt able to join a clan that I was invited to becuz I always got the "Oh No Something Went Wrong" message then it would kick me from the...
  7. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  8. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  9. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  10. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...