Windows 10: How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death

Discus and support How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was installing windows 11 on my gaming pc because phone link for iphone was accessable to people and i wanted to try it. After it didnt go as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BP, May 17, 2023.

1. BP
    BP Win User

How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death

I was installing windows 11 on my gaming pc because phone link for iphone was accessable to people and i wanted to try it. After it didnt go as expected, i went into settings and selected the option to go back to windows 10. never had a issue with the restoring process. After it said restoring windows, it gave me blue screen. I followed youtube video on how to fix it and it said use flash drive to install windows media tool and it will fix it. I did and it didnt work. I had alot of games and files on my pc and now it is resetted to default with no apps or games. Please help thanks https://www.

:)

2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, May 17, 2023
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, May 17, 2023
  4. How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 17, 2023
Thema:

How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death

1. How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death - Similar Threads - recover blue screen

2. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  3. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  4. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death: I was installing windows 11 on my gaming pc because phone link for iphone was accessable to people and i wanted to try it. After it didnt go as expected, i went into settings and selected the option to go back to windows 10. never had a issue with the restoring process. After...
  6. How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death

How do i recover my pc from blue screen of death: I was installing windows 11 on my gaming pc because phone link for iphone was accessable to people and i wanted to try it. After it didnt go as expected, i went into settings and selected the option to go back to windows 10. never had a issue with the restoring process. After...
  7. How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop: My laptop keeps turning on and off and the message on the blue screen says Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.What does it mean and how can I solve the problem....
  8. How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop

How to remove blue screen of death from my laptop: My laptop keeps turning on and off and the message on the blue screen says Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.What does it mean and how can I solve the problem....
  9. What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqpfjw/what_do_i_do_blue_screen_of_death_then_black/
  10. Blue Screen Of Death on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death on my PC: Hello Microsoft Community, Since an Windows Update in February ,my pc has been having a lot of problems, one of them is the Blue Screen Of Death with the error ''PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' . Everytime I install windows updates, and resart the PC it shows this error,...